Question about exploiting box maps to increase kills...

KILROY

Re: Question about exploiting box maps to increase kills...

Post by KILROY »

virus wrote:You said penetration.
And your point?
AnniDv6

Post by AnniDv6 »

The bot maps are intended for target practice and testing the mod so however people want to kills the bots is fair game.

Should bots count toward profile kills?
Probably not, but that cat was let out of the bag so long ago considering they always did on those old practice maps (thank *SPAWN* Midge if you ever played any of those maps by the way, the kwsn one was a copy-paste-remake version of the original botpractice he made.) and the game is so old that does anybody even care would be an appropriate question to consider.

Clear the stats?
The majority of those stats are from players who don't play much, but if they do one day log on wouldn't it suck if all their stats were gone?

With the latest update I wanted to bring all of the other stats the profile system tracks out in the open as well so simply buffing your kills with bots is sort of a lame brag. And really if someone is going from 912 kills to 91200 kills these days and trying to pass it off as skill uhh..we see you.
S_hift

Post by S_hift »

Death666 wrote:The bot maps are intended for target practice and testing the mod so however people want to kills the bots is fair game.

Should bots count toward profile kills?
Probably not, but that cat was let out of the bag so long ago considering they always did on those old practice maps (thank *SPAWN* Midge if you ever played any of those maps by the way, the kwsn one was a copy-paste-remake version of the original botpractice he made.) and the game is so old that does anybody even care would be an appropriate question to consider.

Clear the stats?
The majority of those stats are from players who don't play much, but if they do one day log on wouldn't it suck if all their stats were gone?

With the latest update I wanted to bring all of the other stats the profile system tracks out in the open as well so simply buffing your kills with bots is sort of a lame brag. And really if someone is going from 912 kills to 91200 kills these days and trying to pass it off as skill uhh..we see you.
I'm almost at 70k :3
Image <--Click here to subscribe to S_hift's youtube
Click here for full access to all my tribes downloads
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

Death666 wrote:The majority of those stats are from players who don't play much, but if they do one day log on wouldn't it suck if all their stats were gone?
I can't speak for everyone, but I definitely wouldn't notice nor care.

I care about my stats for each match. I don't care, nor have i ever cared, about anybody's cumulative scores.