AW5UM (Knight5)

DaRk

Re: AW5UM (Knight5)

Post by DaRk »

Kilroy, pretty sure anyone who is a normal whiner is complaining (aka Viking, Runtime, etc.) for any reason. Not to mention Fish that probably trolls and makes complaints that you probably blindfully except as truth. Honestly, if there is anyone I admin abuse, it is Fish. He more than deserves it. I have a 0 tolerance policy when it comes to Fish and his manipulative behavior and bking. I have been playing under my Smurf name (no admin access) for months. Can't really abuse options I do not have access to. What I mean by SAD Kilroy, is that I do not have a password granted to me, that gives admin on any name. I am still bound to username and IP.

To your other question, she team changed me to her team because she was losing and I owned her airbase. I'm sure she has a premeditated excuse as always. She can't handle losing and will always wait to joined the stacked team. When she is losing and can't use her airbase, she drops or goes to observer till some else joins and then joins the team she was priorly losing against. Quite the team player.

Honestly Kilroy, you are far from the voice of reason. More of a gossiper.

Shift, I was playing base. Knight5 is so predictable it is sickening. He never adapts to anything. As you can see he did the same thing the whole video. This has been Knight his whole Tribes life. That was my main point. Even Runtime as much as he whines, adapts. You did good for not playing for months the other day on HK. You planning on playing more?
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

DaRk wrote:Are you a noob? Those are beacons. You've always have been able to see those.
Apparently I am a noob. Just rewatched the video and they are, in fact, beacons. My bad.

Overall gameplay of both characters was garbage though.

PS: It would be so easy to modify sad admin login to match profile names to passwords.
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

First off Dark, I'm not the one who posted this. I'm just confirming and acknowledging the post relaying more than one person who plays on the server is complaining about you. Obviously, your offended by this by your responses. Those were not my intentions, and I apologize if you took this the wrong way.
DaRk

Post by DaRk »

I wasn't trying very hard Perrin, that was kinda the point. I enjoy watching players improve. It just baffles me that Knight5 has never improved. I guess he hasn't gotten any worse?

Coding that might be easy, but beyond me, nor do I care. But it sounds like Death666 has cleared out the admin file anyways because of bruteforce/invalid admin login issues.

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=8840
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

Yup
OldGuy

Post by OldGuy »

KILROY wrote:...you brought up Veronica's name on this issue, when it wasn't even mentioned, but yes Veronica was only one of the one's complaining...
FYI, I've watched Veronica complain about Dark even when he did nothing. I spent a good hour the other day watching play under a smurf. She came on and about an hour later, started complaining about how Dark had abused her earlier. Total fabrication - I was there the whole time. He never touched her or said a word to her.

And, oh by the way, I was just in a 2v2 on her team. We were ahead and someone left. I had the flag and was on the air base with her. I was outside. She went in, put up regular shields essentially locking me out of the airbase, changed sides, then killed me and returned the flag. Fortunately, there was no D on her side so I just grabbed her flag but didnt cap then went angel and started flying around. Last time I did that she started going on about how I was cheating "under the map". I was just flying around out of range. This time she just left lol.
OldGuy

Post by OldGuy »

DaRk wrote:...Veronica is just a drama queen. I watch her constantly taught people then cries when being the victim of the same abuse. She's just mad that I've owned her air base the last week. She is also quite the manipulator and twist facts into her favor (surprise)....
Oh, you should have been there when she claimed for a half hour that she invented the airbase camping strat. Every time she said that, I told here we were doing that long before she started playing. I even told her Dark was the original ab camper. Then she really went off. I told her they were talking about nerfing ab and it all went downhill from there. She kept saying if they do that she'd just start playing LT again.

Here's an example of Veronica's abuse. Yesterday, I capped in ghost three times in the beginning of the game. Then I looked up and it was 3v1 (I was the 1) so I went obs. Then she starts in with her typical "Play or leave". I said, "Sorry, you don't get to make decisions for me." Then she votes to mute me. She team changes me and I go back to obs and she immediately votes to kick me. Later, I came back as a smurf with a diff IP and asked why she did that to OG. She and Player get into a back and forth and she continuously talks about how I was disrupting the game. I keep telling Player what she did (he was afk). She denied it and whined about me and made stuff up about what happened for ten minutes. Player was totally on her side. But wtfe.

She also has a habit of voting to change maps over and over. The other day, I was turtling in angel. Then she starts whining about me cheating by playing under the map. She keeps voting to change maps. Then, with 28 seconds to go, I vote to mute her because I knew time was up once I got the vote in. In the next game, she was whining about it. I said nothing personal it was just strategy because time was running out and my vote stopped her from chaning the map (we were ahead; she was losing). She went on and on about that for 10 mins as usual.

I've sort of calmed down lately. But the instant she sees me she starts with the abuse. Of course, when she does that it's game on, lol.

Anyways, I been smurfing mostly. I don't talk when shes in the game unless she says something to me. Then I use the innocent "what you mean" approach. The first thing she always says is who are you. Yesterday, I ignored her and she started accusing me of being Ozzie lol. I gotta admit though, I love trolling her lol.
Azul

Post by Azul »

No offense OldGuy but we always know when you smurf....your mannerisms from the way you play to how you type are always the same! Love you

Knights is a trooper, leave him alone
OldGuy

Post by OldGuy »

Azul wrote:No offense OldGuy but we always know when you smurf....your mannerisms from the way you play to how you type are always the same! Love you

Knights is a trooper, leave him alone
Of course you know. We all know when someone smurfs. It aint exactly rocket science. Of course, you know me, I love trolling. Especially Veronica.