ModX Files?

Fixious

ModX Files?

Post by Fixious »

Got this PM on Discord recently:
Hello. I'm sorry to potentially bother you, hopefully a direct message is okay.
I've been looking for a specific ModX file for Starsiege Tribes. I was checking moddb for the old Modx server installer, but instead only found a "open source" zip you uploaded back in 2013.
It might be a huuuge stretch to hope you have any files of the game now in 2019, buuut, I was wanting to ask just in case.
By chance do you have the original SetupModxServer installer, or old files from Modx?
The zip you uploaded doesn't contain ModxDesert, the map that all ModX servers had installed by default.

For reference, I've looked just about every corner of the web and my google-fu is coming up pretty short.
I found a zip that seemed to have ModxDesert in it, but it doesn't have the landscape layers and command switches that the original map came with. So I'm kind of reaching out to anyone I hope might have it, or know where I might get it.
Anyone able to help out? I haven't been able to find anything other than what they mentioned.
KILROY

Re: ModX Files?

Post by KILROY »

Hey, what's up Fixious! Man, give me some time, I'll have to pull a bunch out and start going through it all to see, but hopefully someone else will find it faster. I didn't do any modding, so it might be better to ask one who did. They would be a better chance to find this file than myself, but I'll start going through my stuff to see.

EDIT: I remembered this one site that had a bunch of files on Tribes. I do see a listing that show's ModX Open Source. Not sure if it has what your looking for, but worth a try, but still going through my stuff just in case.

http://library.theexiled.pwnageservers. ... d=2&page=2
AnniDv6

Re: ModX Files?

Post by AnniDv6 »

Will have to see if we can get a copy.