Veronica is the new "fish"

LunaticChick

Re: Veronica is the new "fish"

Post by LunaticChick »

OldGuy wrote:Ok, here's the deal. If we're going to all play this silly court evidence game, then how about this. No complaints whatsoever and no criticisms whatsoever are valid without said video evidence. All prior complaints, criticisms, etc. are then heretofore null and void because none were accompanied by said video evidence. Nothing I say and nothing any of you say are true unless accompanied by said video evidence. Does that about wrap it up for all of you?
Remember this isn't a court of law as you said it wasn't, right?

Wasn't that the Wendy's commercial that said "where's the beef"?
Azul

Post by Azul »

Veronica's a dick. So I like having fun annoying her in game with weapons and packs.
OldGuy

Post by OldGuy »

LunaticChick wrote:
OldGuy wrote:Ok, here's the deal. If we're going to all play this silly court evidence game, then how about this. No complaints whatsoever and no criticisms whatsoever are valid without said video evidence. All prior complaints, criticisms, etc. are then heretofore null and void because none were accompanied by said video evidence. Nothing I say and nothing any of you say are true unless accompanied by said video evidence. Does that about wrap it up for all of you?
Remember this isn't a court of law as you said it wasn't, right?

Wasn't that the Wendy's commercial that said "where's the beef"?
You're the one that said video proof or it didn't happen. I never said that until it was time to remind you.
OldGuy

Post by OldGuy »

Death666 wrote:That has always been implied, but I guess it's time to make the generic BEFORE YOU POST thread and sticky it. You wouldn't go to a technical forum and ask for help with a computer issue without posting the relevant information so I don't know why people think they can come here and waste peoples time, either. Everyone has been trying to politely tell you this. Tribes comes with its own recording feature in game and creates .rec files, it has it's own screenshot system that outputs screenshots as well into a temp folder.
Last I checked, the forum said "General". And of course, you well know, in order to catch said perpetrators, you have to know in advance to start the recording. Unless there's a way to start one mid-game. So apparently, reports aren't relevant unless it pleases those in silver towers.
Ozzie

Post by Ozzie »

If she is a fat sweaty dude she can have my dick instead