Veronica is the new "fish"

OldGuy

Veronica is the new "fish"

Post by OldGuy »

She's becoming more abusive by the day. What can I say. Maybe I earned it maybe I didn't. Probably the former. But I've calmed down. I seldom say anything to her. In fact, I don't even respond when she says Hi. That seems to immediately trigger another round of continuous abuse. Today, I just said she's muted. One word in all of chat. I mute her. and just say, "muted". How does she respond? With another endless round of kick votes. It was just me and her. What does she do? Starts another session so she can kick me. So I dropped.

What did I stop talking to her? And I told her this yesterday. She knows mom has dementia. About a month ago, I told her mom was in the hospital. How does she respond? With an endless round of jokes and insults directed toward mom. Real classy lady there. Sad part is she denies anything and everything that puts her in a bad light. Guess shes just lonely and desperate. Takes all kinds I suppose.
DaRk

Re: Veronica is the new "fish"

Post by DaRk »

I'm honestly surprised how many people she has fooled with her innocent act. She's a crazy bitch. Just to think Bonerville has to deal with her IRL.
OldGuy

Post by OldGuy »

DaRk wrote:... Just to think Bonerville has to deal with her IRL.
IRL? Do tell. I wan't aware of that. Talked to bonner the other night. He said she's the reason he hasn't been on.
LunaticChick

Post by LunaticChick »

Looks like those who has complaints needs to take ss of chat or make videos of their games so we have some firm evidence. You can send them to me and I will take a look along with other Admins and Owners. Ok? But don't get into fights just to start one so there's evidence.
DaRk

Post by DaRk »

Pretty sure what she does is obvious at this point to anyone without the need of evidence.

On another note, our resident 1.11 and HM user who chameleons all the time just drops if I join. I guess he doesn't like when I whooped him when I joined with the same setup. =D
LunaticChick

Post by LunaticChick »

If we don't need evidence then the complaints are all one-sided. So I think it's necessary for it to be fair to both sides.
DaRk

Post by DaRk »

I would normally agree with you Luna, but there is not two sides to this story. There is what happened (true) and the one person who manipulates the truth (false).
OldGuy

Post by OldGuy »

LunaticChick wrote:Looks like those who has complaints needs to take ss of chat or make videos of their games so we have some firm evidence.
It's all in the chat logs. No SS or recordings required. Who has access to chat logs? Couldn't we just submit a time stamp?
LunaticChick wrote:...But don't get into fights just to start one so there's evidence.
Of late, the only thing I've done is not respond when she talks to me and then she goes into a tirade because I'm not talking to her. The other day, all I said was "muted" and she immediately started initiating kick votes. When those didn't pass, she started another instance of the game so she could out vote me. So I dropped.
LunaticChick

Post by LunaticChick »

I want this issue to be resolved and we can all move on. Since OG asked for the chat logs, let's see them which I do not have access to. Then we all can see what happened, for real. I am trying to stay objective cause right now, it's all hearsay without evidence. Let's get this crap over with.
DaRk

Post by DaRk »

Veronica plays off hearsay. She's gotten away with it in the past. Plays the villain when no one is watching, then plays victim when she's caught.