Trolls and Base Killers

Erowid
Site Admin

Re: Trolls and Base Killers

Post by Erowid »

Death666 wrote:How would you guys feel about forced registration on the server and a waiting period to be able to do things? The server already has a registration system that is currently optional and tracks your stats and lets you log in to it, but this would be making that system mandatory and then putting certain restrictions on newly registered accounts. You might not even be able to play for the first day for example, only observe. So if you kick the troll and they come back they wouldn't even be able to spawn in or chat if we really didn't want them to and if they try to register a bunch of accounts for the next day we will just delete em' or make it such a pain to create multiple accounts that they go back to minecraft.
I would just create 100 accounts on the first day and bank them all.

BeCool

Re: Trolls and Base Killers

Post by BeCool »

Death666 wrote:How would you guys feel about forced registration on the server and a waiting period to be able to do things? The server already has a registration system that is currently optional and tracks your stats and lets you log in to it, but this would be making that system mandatory and then putting certain restrictions on newly registered accounts. You might not even be able to play for the first day for example, only observe. So if you kick the troll and they come back they wouldn't even be able to spawn in or chat if we really didn't want them to and if they try to register a bunch of accounts for the next day we will just delete em' or make it such a pain to create multiple accounts that they go back to minecraft.
My opinion: makes sense. But I've been registered for a long time ...
What if you at least make one server like this and leave it open with the bots? Because some new players have observed that they practice with the bots when there is alone, and I would say we have to recognize new players and help them. Register Info should bring that into the server info as, how you can register because even experienced players know it in part not yet that you have to write this #register email password in chat ^ _ ^
As I said I think this idea can be tested for one month on one server and see what happens ^ - ^
:jlol: