[crow] where is ye jackle v2.0

Post by S_hift »

where are you hoe?
Image <--Click here to subscribe to S_hift's youtube
Click here for full access to all my tribes downloads
DaRk

Re: [crow] where is ye jackle v2.0

Post by DaRk »

Last edited by DaRk on Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

LOL....Dark....good one!

Well....it is a free to play online game. Heck, I can't even get my own sister and her husband away from the game. I'd give them a call to catch up on things with them and family, and the talk wouldn't last long, due to them having to both get back to the game, and the call ends. It's pretty much taking up their off time from being at work. Even their kids are addicted to the game. I've checked out videos on it on their site and on YouTube, it's not for me, I wouldn't do well in it, I'm more old school type games. Heck, I still have an Atari 2600 I use to play Pac-man and Ms. Pac-man.
AnniDv6

Post by AnniDv6 »

fortnite is exactly like those duels we used to have with builder mode on in annihilation building a bunch of objects as fast as you can while the other guy blows them up and tries to shoot you while you build around his stuff and shoot him etc.. we were doing that for literal years and someone went with it an made a billion dollar game. Pretty nifty game mechanic honestly I do not blame them one bit for cashing in. Perfect for F2P.

Crow V.6 coming out soon wya