Hello Everyone :D

BlackSheep

Hello Everyone :D

Post by BlackSheep »

Thank you guys for getting my account reactivated!!

I hope you all are doing well!! Ghost actually called me while I was at the gym a little over a week ago and said Rolo was looking for me.

I am going to be working on an Arghs duel remake as well as a couple other things. Mods that are no longer being supported by coders may need some new bug fixes etc. I am happy to help with these things but coding is a lot easier when you have the actual mods.

I am hoping that the people in charge of these mods may consider letting me help provide support for them: Lestat, Bugs, Crow or whomever is running duel/base/BR/Legends now days - I am happy to help develop if you guys will share the mods, if not it's okay also.

Anyway, I am back doing Tribes related things!! I'm hoping to provide support to the community moving forward. My life is a bit more stable these days and I also have a bit of extra money for supporting the game. I am going to be advertising the download on an ongoing basis, I am not sure what platforms yet (suggestions are welcome!)

My cell phone number is 916.420.6997, feel free to call/text me at any time. I don't mind. Hoping to help as much as I can
AnniDv6

Re: Hello Everyone :D

Post by AnniDv6 »

Hey man welcome back. I didn't see your name banned, mostly just nike-adidas spam accounts were name banned, but there were a few old i.p. range bans that I cleared that were keeping who knows how many people banned. Hop on discord and you can find most of the community. Crow hasn't been around though, you might need to go find him.

The annihilation.info discord
https://discord.gg/dmE526j
The playt1.com discord
https://discord.gg/bf4RHMq
The midair.gg discord
https://www.midair.gg/discord
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

Hi Black Sheep. I'm sure the existing community thanks you for the support offering.
LMTribesPlayer

Post by LMTribesPlayer »

hello :wavee:
Owner
Site Admin

Post by Owner »

Hey Brother welcome back.

Now get back to work JK!!

Thanks!

Owner
LunaticChick

Post by LunaticChick »

Always GREAT to have old ppls back but those who are helping our Community are special :yahoo: Thanks for helping out :taunt:
DaRk

Post by DaRk »

Good ol' Bob. Maybe you will balance out the return of Bladez.
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

LOL...DaRk. Yeah, I saw last night, he might have been away for awhile, but isn't rusty at all....hehe.
AnniDv6

Post by AnniDv6 »

Him or the scripts? :bdance: