A little banter with TribesPlayer's brother?

assasin

Re: A little banter with TribesPlayer's brother?

Post by assasin »

You do know that tp used to play in sapo's pc right? Not sure if he's still playing in that.. And ghost who is that guy? He was asking me admin the other day saying you gave him and that someone else took it..
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

Yes assasin, I know, and I also don't know if TP is using his PC or not, and if he was why would it matter? I haven't seen TP do anything wrong with the times I've been on either server. I hear players may say this and that about a player doing something wrong, but never any evidence brought forth, and I don't go by hearsay to make a judgement against someone. Imagine if action was taken against a player just because someone said something against them.

As for ghost, you and I both know it wasn't the "real" ghost. Ghost already has admin and supports the game. He's even helping Death try to work the bugs out of the mod with issue's of players crashing all the time. The ghost you were chatting with was probably a troll just looking to cause trouble. We've had a few trolls on lately causing issue's between players just in chatting, but I haven't seen or heard of any doing anything in game playing, just in chat.

I don't know who these people are trying to cause an issue with just an online game. They probably do it to get a kick out of it, or they just don't have a life. It's actually pretty sad, that they do it when all other's want to do is just play and enjoy the game with other players. I'm not one to judge someone who does this, unless they are doing something which could be considered illegal against the server. That's when I will need an IP and a port number if possible.
assasin

Post by assasin »

KILROY wrote:Yes assasin, I know, and I also don't know if TP is using his PC or not, and if he was why would it matter? I haven't seen TP do anything wrong with the times I've been on either server. I hear players may say this and that about a player doing something wrong, but never any evidence brought forth, and I don't go by hearsay to make a judgement against someone. Imagine if action was taken against a player just because someone said something against them.

As for ghost, you and I both know it wasn't the "real" ghost. Ghost already has admin and supports the game. He's even helping Death try to work the bugs out of the mod with issue's of players crashing all the time. The ghost you were chatting with was probably a troll just looking to cause trouble. We've had a few trolls on lately causing issue's between players just in chatting, but I haven't seen or heard of any doing anything in game playing, just in chat.

I don't know who these people are trying to cause an issue with just an online game. They probably do it to get a kick out of it, or they just don't have a life. It's actually pretty sad, that they do it when all other's want to do is just play and enjoy the game with other players. I'm not one to judge someone who does this, unless they are doing something which could be considered illegal against the server. That's when I will need an IP and a port number if possible.
Dude please read what I've typed ffs lol.. I was asking the real ghost who this guy is not that this guy is acting like ghost.. And no one talked about taking action on tribes player.. But in the past I've seen him join the team with many players or with good players and made games hard, might be accidental who knows.. Next time don't write a long ass passage without reading properly :fpalm:
OldGuy

Post by OldGuy »

assasin wrote:...But in the past I've seen him join the team with many players or with good players...
This might add some perspective...
Attachments
tribes_player_team_switch.png
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

Maybe you should re-read it yourself:
And ghost who is that guy? He was asking me admin the other day saying you gave him and that someone else took it..
assasin what you posted and the way you posted it doesn't show your "talking" to Ghost. It's asking a question, in which your asking who is Ghost, and I quote again: "And ghost who is that guy?"

Then the second part sounds like this Ghost person was asking you for admin rights back.

If you have an issue with Tribes Player, then maybe you should read the post on this forum called Trolls and Base Killers. This will verify the playing style of Tribes Player submitted by other players from the game:

http://www.br.thelandofoz.net/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=8957

Now as for this issue, it's done with, Tribes Player has decided to leave the LM clan and also quit from playing Tribes, which he relayed to myself today. For those of you not involved with this issue, move on, let it rest, it's done. Your the one's killing the game for others by continuing posting things in which your not involved with. This I have already relayed to Death about.

As for my long post assasin....that's so when I post something, the "point" of it comes across, unlike the post you made, which in your mindset was meant to be read one way, but wasn't. You are one of those that had nothing to do with this issue, Dark is another.
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

OldGuy wrote:
assasin wrote:...But in the past I've seen him join the team with many players or with good players...
OldGuy, if you read the very top, TP was already on the Coke team and had the flag and dropped it when he went to obs. He was going to just obs until more showed, per what he said, and when another showed, he "rejoined" the same team he was just on. The Coke team. This proves NOTHING!
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

It's ok Ghost, TribesPlayer is gone now, and as for using his admin it wasn't him, it was a relative of his using his computer and profile to play the game, which wasn't right. They should have created their own, new profile to play.
OldGuy

Post by OldGuy »

KILROY wrote:
OldGuy wrote:
OldGuy, if you read the very top, TP was already on the Coke team and had the flag and dropped it when he went to obs. He was going to just obs until more showed, per what he said, and when another showed, he "rejoined" the same team he was just on. The Coke team. This proves NOTHING!
I beg to differ. It matters not what team you WERE on when you went to obs... the game picks the team ALWAYS. If you leave, you're placed by the same balancing rule. THAT IS WHAT IT PROVES.
LunaticChick

Post by LunaticChick »

So it's not ok for a ppl to change teams inadvertently or by mistake but it's ok for a member of our community to verbally abuse other ppls/children and intimate them.
DaRk

Post by DaRk »

Ghost wrote:Also guys, you could make a case that TribesPlayer should have his admin removed and him possibly be banned if he's gonna use admin to grab players IP addresses who "bully" him to give to his gangster family members and then have those gangsters get on his account and threaten the lives of players. that seems pretty fucked up to me but I personally don’t care it’s just a big nothing burger of tribes drama. :bfrog:
What?