A little banter with TribesPlayer's brother?

LunaticChick

Re: A little banter with TribesPlayer's brother?

Post by LunaticChick »

Right Death, that's why I took TP's admin right away when he told me about the ip issue on both servers to avert those guys getting those ips. I wasn't going to be liable for whatever actions those took against those ppls they threatened. That opens TP up to more abuse from our members and also me from TP's friends/family. So my ass is on the line too. Your welcome but he told me he made a list of ppls name and ips.
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

Well....I don't know the server settings, but the pic show's a player on the Coke team....Ouchie....Ooo...OWOW with 2 flag caps. edog joined and was put on the Pepsi side to even out the players between sides. The server doesn't go by flag caps to even out the game. It goes by secession, in which the next choice to add a player would be on the Coke side. If someone else joined and auto selected a team, it would place them on the Pepsi side and vise versa. So your pic was showing exactly what the server should be doing.
OldGuy

Post by OldGuy »

OK, my memory must be totally screwed. Which doesn't surprise me. However, I did at one time have a screen shot of player joining the team with more players. I'll eat the whole TP joining thing since I obviously fucked up on this particular screen shot. It's all moot anyways. It is, however, interesting to not comment on assassin's comment about team changing.
Last edited by OldGuy on Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
OldGuy

Post by OldGuy »

LunaticChick wrote:So it's not ok for a ppl to change teams inadvertently or by mistake but it's ok for a member of our community to verbally abuse other ppls/children and intimate them.
Yea, we've all heard it before. But at least have the courage to say my name. Not quite sure what you mean by associating them though. Maybe you meant intimidate. It's over. Move along.
OldGuy

Post by OldGuy »

I'm going to have my last say on the matter. Here's the deal. And pretty much what happened.

When I did the graphic of the screen shot, I reread the "come see me" threat. And I was curious. So I started digging around in google maps. I found the general area but there was no "house" at the "end of the road". I started googling for general intersections in the vicinity. And, of all things, a Yelp entry came up. it was a review of the "club". I won't mention who the "club" is but THAT was the "oh shit" moment. The next day, TP posted a photo that confirmed it. If you know you know. If you don't you don't want to.

I had no idea of any of that stuff. It would have been nice to know. Because, quite frankly, I freaked the fk out when I saw that Yelp review and went into full panic mode. And I over-reacted. After a few PMs with trusted sources, I calmed down. But now I'm not worried. I'm just pissed off about the whole situation.

Like I said, it would have been nice to know that my life was literally on the line. Thanks for the heads up. Not. But I suppose some might pat themselves on the back for making their personal safety a priority. Mine? Apparently a pretty low priority. Which doesn't really surprise me.

Lock the thread please.
Synsilliusarian

Post by Synsilliusarian »

I am going to attempt to contain my irritation in this matter. It's tough, but here goes.

Firstly I would like to mention I was not present during the time that TP lost his admin. I was however present during the transition between OG and TP's uncle.

I do not at all advocate violence, especially over a video game.

But I must say what we more than likely are all thinking.

OldGuy, it is your attitude, and your mouth that got you in this situation in the first place. I have seen the way you treat people, and I have seen the way you treat TP. You are an abusive, antagonistic, bitter, spiteful old shit, that has a knack for bullying when you start losing. You can't seem to handle losing, let alone to a 13 year old.
You are in this situation because you're disrespectful, and much like in public, being disrespectful and an outright asshole tends to attract violence.

"...THAT was the "oh shit" moment... I had no idea of any of that stuff. It would have been nice to know... Like I said, it would have been nice to know that my life was literally on the line..."

Why should you have known this? So you could pick and choose who you're an asshole to? If you treated EVERYBODY with even a LITTLE bit of respect, knowing "any of that stuff" wouldn't matter, and you wouldn't be in this situation.

".. Because, quite frankly, I freaked the fk out.."
And rightfully so.

"... But I suppose some might pat themselves on the back for making their personal safety a priority. Mine? Apparently a pretty low priority...."

Really? So you expect people to jump to your defense when you want to be abusive and antagonistic and don't want to face the repercussions? Quite frankly you should be kissing Luna's feet, because it's possible she saved your life... or at least kept you from being a complete vegetable for the rest of it.

"...I'm just pissed off about the whole situation..."

Then maybe you should just keep your mouth shut from now on, and play the game rather than bullying a CHILD. Maybe keep your spiteful bullshit to yourself. Maybe instead of spewing hateful garbage at people when you're getting your ass kicked, leave. I mean you can't even mute people without talking shit to them first.

The only one to blame here is yourself. :clap:
OldGuy

Post by OldGuy »

Synsilliusarian wrote:OldGuy, it is your attitude, and your mouth that got you in this situation in the first place. I have seen the way you treat people, and I have seen the way you treat TP. You are an abusive, antagonistic, bitter, spiteful old shit, that has a knack for bullying when you start losing. You can't seem to handle losing, let alone to a 13 year old.
You are in this situation because you're disrespectful, and much like in public, being disrespectful and an outright asshole tends to attract violence.
You don't get it. None of that is even remotely related to respect or attitude. Antagonistic, yes. Asshole, sure. HOWEVER, what some don't seem to get is it's all about psychology. Game play. Getting in the heads of opponents. Disrupting their thought processes. Because if they're paying attention to chat they're not paying attention to the game. Ninety-nine percent of it is not and has ever been personal. There are MANY that get that. That could care less. But then there are the offended snowflakes. Look, I'm a redneck. Get over it. If you can't handle the smack talk in the bullpen you should probally leave the ballpark. Or mute. Or go color in the corner. I could care less.
Synsilliusarian wrote:"...THAT was the "oh shit" moment... I had no idea of any of that stuff. It would have been nice to know... Like I said, it would have been nice to know that my life was literally on the line..."

Why should you have known this? So you could pick and choose who you're an asshole to? If you treated EVERYBODY with even a LITTLE bit of respect, knowing "any of that stuff" wouldn't matter, and you wouldn't be in this situation.
Wouldn't you like to know if a known violent organization was monitoring the server? Wouldn't you like to know if said violent organization made a credible threat on your life?
Synsilliusarian wrote:".. Because, quite frankly, I freaked the fk out.."
And rightfully so.
Of course rightfully so. Wouldn't you freak out if you discovered the person making a threat against your life in a game was a member of a known violent organization who's wheelhouse includes murder?
Synsilliusarian wrote:"... But I suppose some might pat themselves on the back for making their personal safety a priority. Mine? Apparently a pretty low priority...."

Really? So you expect people to jump to your defense when you want to be abusive and antagonistic and don't want to face the repercussions? Quite frankly you should be kissing Luna's feet, because it's possible she saved your life... or at least kept you from being a complete vegetable for the rest of it.
Unbeknownst to Luna, who was more interested in covering her own ass, she really didn't do anything of consequence except to further piss off the aforementioned organization member.
Synsilliusarian wrote:"...I'm just pissed off about the whole situation..."

Then maybe you should just keep your mouth shut from now on, and play the game rather than bullying a CHILD. Maybe keep your spiteful bullshit to yourself. Maybe instead of spewing hateful garbage at people when you're getting your ass kicked, leave. I mean you can't even mute people without talking shit to them first.
Us rednecks don't hold our tongues and can generally care less about the snowflakes that can't handle it.
Synsilliusarian wrote:The only one to blame here is yourself. :clap:
I'm not pissed off that it happened. I'm pissed off that the surveillance has probably been ongoing for a really long time. Even before either of us were ever on the server. But congratulations for exposing yourself. :clap:
Synsilliusarian

Post by Synsilliusarian »

"You don't get it. None of that is even remotely related to respect or attitude."

What you don't get, is that it is ALL about respect and attitude. If you think belittling a 13 year old somehow gives you an advantage, you are a special kind of garbage. You smack talk me all the time, and your head games never get to me, so you go for easier targets, like children.

"Wouldn't you like to know if a known violent organization was monitoring the server? Wouldn't you like to know if said violent organization made a credible threat on your life?"

Frankly I don't care who is watching me play a 22 year old video game. It's a game.

Secondly, I was informed long before you knew, that the person playing was not TP. I bet you didn't even stop and consider the fact that the uncle said nothing to you, until YOU started to speak to him as if he was TP, belittling and bullying, and cussing him out. Yeah you're a tough redneck there aren't ya? Slinging filthy words at a kid. And you call it gameplay... that's rich.

"Wouldn't you freak out if you discovered the person making a threat against your life in a game was a member of a known violent organization who's wheelhouse includes murder?"

Again. This comes down to RESPECT AND ATTITUDE. If you hadn't opened your ignorant belligerent mouth, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

"Us rednecks don't hold our tongues and can generally care less about the snowflakes that can't handle it."

LOL... Trust me when I tell you, I know some real rednecks, and they've done some things you could never fathom.

"Congratulations for exposing yourself."

Exposing myself as what? Somebody that doesn't put up with your punk ass bullshit? Somebody that doesn't fall for your delusional excuses like" its psychology to pick on kids" ?Face it OG, you've done nothing but expose what a sorry sack of trash you are.
OldGuy

Post by OldGuy »

Synsilliusarian wrote:...[Insert Rant]...
I could care less what you have to say. Now go write another book. I know you want to.