Hello...again?

SplitCrackJack

Hello...again?

Post by SplitCrackJack »

Hello from Canada!

I recently discovered that Tribes was still operational so I had to install it. I loved playing this game 20yrs ago and it has been very nostalgic and happy for me to play again. My past name was IrOnPiG...maybe someone will recognize it.

The very first server that I joined, after 2 decades away from Tribes, had 1 other player... =V=. Thank you =V=. You are very friendly and helpful...you made an old dog like me feel welcome.

My skills are very weak after all this time away, but I look forward to playing with everyone...maybe I will get better😉
LunaticChick

Re: Hello...again?

Post by LunaticChick »

Wow Welcome Back! Nice to see older ppls return :wavee:
BeCool

Post by BeCool »

Heartily :welcomep: IrOnPiG,
back to your youth :)
I am very happy and speak on behalf of almost all players, to see how old players rediscover the game for themselves.
I like to help ^ _ ^
A little practice and it'll be fine again :)
The main thing is that you enjoy the game.
So happy shooting.

PS: i remember this nick IrOnPiG >_< :drinkz:
SplitCrackJack

Post by SplitCrackJack »

Thanks for the greetings

I also remember the tags 'Ghost' and 'BeCool'. How could I forget being shot in the head so many times by both of you?
Synsilliusarian

Post by Synsilliusarian »

Heya! Welcome back to Tribes! It's great to see returning players! If there's anything you need assistance with, please don't hesitate to ask. There is a lot to the Annihilation mod, and it is still developing. There are also some very good players so it's understandable if it's a little intimidating at first. But there are several of us who are more than willing to help you out and get you accustomed to the mod. I have to say though you are adapting and improving very well. I have seen a noticeable and marked improvement since the first time I saw you in the server. And in only two days time! You've been doing great!