Good Times

KILROY

Good Times

Post by KILROY »

Was on last night. Been away for awhile due to being in the hospital. I had just paid my vehicle registration on my 2018 Chevy Crew Cab Z71 Texas Edition and just hit 12,203 miles. Just broke the motor in. Started my way to drive to the other side of the city to pick up a special order item from Northern Tool, when all of a sudden I was hit from behind by a Ford F-250 doing about 70 mph on the highway. It pushed me into one of the concrete supports for a highway overpass head on. Last thing I remember....waking up in the hospital. I stayed for almost 2 weeks, but just left with a few bruises and a concussion, but my truck was totaled. The other parties insurance will be paying for my medical visit, and their insurance is also paying for my truck. Strange thing, they are paying me more for my truck than I paid for it. I even told them this, but they said they had it evaluated and this was the dollar amount it was worth. WOW! Never heard of an insurance company paying MORE for a totaled vehicle before, but OK, GOOD STUFF :drinkz:

But good to see some on last night, even some that haven't been on for like 3 yrs. like LM||Spyder :tup: Seeing Unemployed Viking still having those open chat rants with other players :roflz: Seeing <!> Mercury with those sniper skills still ongoing, and some use of heavy armor to take out enemies defenses to grab and cap the flag, but +medic+ and Vanish doing everything they can to stop him. Chatting it up with the "dog", Slawdog that is. Some good games last night. It's fun sitting in obs watching everything....like watching your favorite sports team playing, rooting them on! Keep'em Coming Guys!
MERCENARY

Re: Good Times

Post by MERCENARY »

<!>Mercury? <!>M3RC3N4RY xD. Yeah bro, yesterday was a good day.
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

Oh damn, sorry. Just typed the first thing that came to me. Thanks for the correction.

EDIT: BTW all.....<!>M3RC3N4RY had 98 KILLS on 1 map!!! You go bro!!! :clap:

Double EDIT: And before you go off saying it was all the defense he set, NO IT WASN'T. He set NO D, it was ALL HIM :ttup:
Slawdog

Post by Slawdog »

Always good to see you and even better getting to chat with you. I'm glad you survived the accident. Take care!
AnniDv6

Post by AnniDv6 »

Nice Kilroy, glad you're back and alright. Are you getting another truck then? Also what's Northern Tool?
KILROY wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 7:40 pm BTW all.....<!>M3RC3N4RY had 98 KILLS on 1 map!!! You go bro!!! :clap:

Double EDIT: And before you go off saying it was all the defense he set, NO IT WASN'T. He set NO D, it was ALL HIM :ttup:
I remember one of the times I accomplished this. It was the Bloodbath2 map and we had about 10v10. I didn't set any D the entire time and ended up with like 116 kills and there was no distant sniping either, every kill was pretty much a half a second before being killed myself. I think there were several people on both teams that hit 100+ that game actually it was crazy fun.
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

Thanks guys....ok and good to go, luckily.

Northern Tool is a place where you can purchase tools at a cheaper price. They aren't made as expensive as other places, but still work, and the business is family owned started up back in 1981. I like to go there before the more expensive places due to being able to make purchases that can allow you to save enough to purchase something else while there that you might not have thought of. I was going to pickup a tow behind sprayer that day that I had ordered. It held 21 gallons, enough for what I was going to use it for. Killing weeds and grass along the fence line, by filling it with dishwashing soap and water, but they would eventually come back, but....if I had some swimming pool salt, or powdered Epsom salt, it would get rid of the grass and weeds permanently by killing their roots, which save's me having to walk the fence line using a weed eater to trim them. And when you have a little over 8 1/2 acres, it helps a bunch!

I actually bought my first truck rack from here for only $100.

https://www.northerntool.com/

As for another vehicle, may not just yet due to still having a 2007 Toyota Tacoma Crew Cab, still going strong! And I just got rid of a 1981 Nissan P/U regular cab that this guy wanted to convert to a low rider, and sold a 1998 Mazda Protégé, and a 1986 Mazda 626. So I'm good for transportation. I also still have a 1951 Triumph 650 Custom motorcycle and 1973 Sach's chrome dirt bike.

Nice kill ratio D. Yeah, sounds like a blast with that many on and the kill ratio.
OldGuy

Post by OldGuy »

Sorry to hear about the accident Kilroy. Haven't been around much lately. Dad fell, and now has sciatica which is pretty painful and I'm the sole caretaker. I get little time lately since I have to be around if he falls. Nearly two years since we lost Mom. All told, I've been taking care of them for a few years now. Most difficult time of my life. But it is what it is. Most of you have shown great patience with me and for that I'm grateful. Hope you all have a great new year. Can't be much worse than the last two, lol.
OldGuy

Post by OldGuy »

And now I have shingles. Fantastic way to end the year, huh.
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

Hey, sup OG, and thanks. Sorry to hear about your Dad, and yourself. Man, yeah, what a way to end the year. I understand the caretaking you have to do, due to since my father's passing March 8th, and I can say now LAST Year....lol! I've been having to take care of my mother. My sister wouldn't be able to due to having a problem taking care of her own family. She thinks new electronics are more important for herself than her own husband and 3 kids. One who saw this and at 18 decided to move out, get a job at a local grocery store in Colorado, and walk to work just to get away.

Hope everyone had a safe and happy New Year's. Now give'm HELL in the server's. KEEP TRIBES ALIVE! :ttup:

OH BTW....FIRST POST FOR THE NEW YEAR!!!! :zig:
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

Man, last night was AWESOME! We had a bunch on and the gamming was non-stop and pretty even on both sides. Even had some really good Arena matches.

But the best one all night was Mercenary in Arena! He had only a sliver of life left and already used his repair kit. The other guy had almost half life left and was attacking Mercenary via the air. Mercenary took his last stand, drew his plasma gun and took his last jump and started to fly towards his enemy while shooting his plasma gun. His enemy missed every shot, but Mercenary hit him a few times taking him out and won the match! Wish I was recording it, it was something to see.

Death, some were asking about you, due to seeing you off and on lately, but when there was a nice group on the server playing, they didn't see you on. It was relayed he's on, he's using his alias's ;)

It lasted for quite the night. Then everyone started moving to LT. Which also turned out to have a large turn-out and long game play.

Kind of strange seeing this many on when it's not the weekend. Wish we could see it more :ttup: