Happy Looting!

Post by Maniac »

Happy 4/20 Everyone!
Today's Loot :chillin:
C U N ACTION!
AnniDv6

Re: Happy Looting!

Post by AnniDv6 »

Nice! I know you can just drop that RSO on your tongue, but do you also just add it into the mix before putting brownies in the oven or would it be better to mix it into the frosting so it's not heated?

By the way my state has already passed a law that says that the state is required to implement a method of selling Psilocybin mushrooms to the public by the end of 2022, similar to a recreational marijuana dispensary. Up North in Canada they are already doing it. Times have definitely changed lol. Happy 420
Erowid
Site Admin

Post by Erowid »

drugs are bad, mmkay.

Maniac

Post by Maniac »

AnniDv6 wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 7:22 pm Nice! I know you can just drop that RSO on your tongue, but do you also just add it into the mix before putting brownies in the oven or would it be better to mix it into the frosting so it's not heated?
RSO's THC has already been activated, so like you said you can dose yourself with an amount about the size of a grain of rice right under your tongue and let it dissolve for a very quick hitting ride. You can also mix the entire 1 gram into your brownie mix batch to make some edibles. And you can also just make regular brownies and apply an amount the size of a grain of rice or a long rat turd onto the frosting.

You can also "dab" with it. It's very versatile. Very potent.
C U N ACTION!
AnniDv6

Post by AnniDv6 »

Update: I added some RSO into the brownie mix and then baked them normal and the edible effect was there, but I would say not at 100% like in the passed when I have stirred it into frosting. Also if you get the chance no-bake cookies are really good for making into edibles with rso, would highly recommend.