eyesight

war-con

eyesight

Post by war-con »

hello fellow tribes players. for a few months now my eyes have gone from bad to worse. i really need cataract surgery. so i have been playing half blind. also i have received the worst news in my life. i am being evicted from my home after living here for over 40 years. and honestly (this is hotair typing for my dad warcon, THIS EVICTION IS TOTALLY FUCKED UP AND I CANT BELIVE THEY WOULD EVEN DO THIS TO US after all these fucking god damn years keeping up the codes, taxes, fixing shit.) but anyways, we both would like to say from the bottom of our broken hearts, THANK YOU ALL FOR ALL THE YEARS OF BEING PART OF THE WORLD OF TRIBES. <---(sounds like a good name for a tribes 1 remake, "world of tribes". ....

thank you

*hOtAiR*{OZ} - 36yrs old

LM|| Warcon+ --- 65yrs old
Erowid
Site Admin

Re: eyesight

Post by Erowid »

damn bro that blows, best wishes and hope all is well.

AnniDv6

Post by AnniDv6 »

Damn I hope things work out for you two. Was fun having particle beam wars with you guys
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

Oh man, sorry to hear this. I also have cataract issue's. Blind in my left eye and cataract's starting to develop in my right, but my right is correctable via glasses to 20 vision. I can get the left lens replaced, takes about 20-30 mins. to do, but my doctor relayed it might be best to wait awhile to see if the right get's worse, then both can be done at the same time, FREE of charge! Due to I'm staying at a homeless shelter, due to my residence burning down last year, but still have the property, and the insurance at this shelter pays for everything due to your not exactly getting the work done by a licensed doctor. It's being done by a student learning to become a licensed doctor. So you can see the risk involved, but hey, if your going to loose your vision anyway, might as well take the risk.

But guys, I hope things work out for both of you. It's too bad I don't have access to my property at this time and have some funds, or I would tell you two to head on down here were we could find and setup some type of trailer or RV setup for you two to stay in, but I'm not sure if I'm going to keep the property. I've already had realtors contact me to buy it, due to it's in the country south of San Antonio, TX and the city limits are moving out this way pretty quick now. When I first moved out here the city limits were about a 45 minute to an hour drive away, now there only a few miles away. But, if I decide to keep it for a few years, if possible, I was told it could triple in value!
Synsilliusarian

Post by Synsilliusarian »

I am shocked, and sorry to hear about your housing issue.. I don't know the details or the whys, but it sounds like it's for unsound reasons...Is there any way you can contact a VA lawyer to help??

I hope you can fight this, and win. I will keep you in my prayers. God Bless.
MERCENARY

Post by MERCENARY »

The legendary WARCON, im sorry, and i wish you both all the best. Hope to see you in the server again some day :'(
Synsilliusarian

Post by Synsilliusarian »

Ghost wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 2:21 pm Reach out to Mr. Beast. He will patch y’all up.
Lol, that's all vanity charity.
OldGuy

Post by OldGuy »

Dam War, sorry to hear about that. I also have cataracts. Going to have to dip into retirement to get em fixed. Not looking forward to it. Best.
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

Oh man sorry to hear this, Hope you can get back on your feet and get back someday. I'm still homeless and living in homeless shelters, but slowly things are getting better. Just take things day by day. Like this new injury I have when a cop tried to cuff me cause I wouldn't sign his ticket. Broke my arm!

But even though I'm still going through this, I try to pop in every now and then, like now, just to let you know I'm still here. :ttup:
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

Lol, why would you refuse to sign his ticket? It's not an admission of guilt. Sign it to get rid of the cop and then fight it in court.

PS: My grandparents passed away, last year, and I have their optelec. I definitely don't need it, so lemme know if any of you blind bastards need it.

This is the ad that my sister bought it from, years ago.
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/it ... tid=dXMIcH