my ss's

Ninetails

Re: my ss's

Post by Ninetails »

I keep it for annoying flies like s2 :twisted:
Light

Post by Light »

I had another one over 200 with more people but unfortunately the server crashed within 3 minutes of the end of the mission and my config is unable to take screenshots to this day for some odd reason (I press ctrl+print screen but it doesn't save it in the temp folder like it used to) so the screenshots I took while playing aren't available either.
JeSuS

Post by JeSuS »

well that must have been one long map or they just flew into your def and died alot. Since there was no caps at all.
Ninetails

Post by Ninetails »

Naw, he was shooting glitched turrets the whole time :lol:
Matt Fox

Post by Matt Fox »

you suck and you know it ninetails :lol:
Speechless Gaming Team - {TXM} Forum

Tree's Number One Bitch.
S']['U

Post by S']['U »

Light wrote:my config is unable to take screenshots to this day for some odd reason (I press ctrl+print screen but it doesn't save it in the temp folder like it used to) so the screenshots I took while playing aren't available either.
I don't know about anyone else, but I only have to hit "PRINT SCREEN" to save a Bitmap to the temp folder...(no need for the "Ctrl").

Maybe that's your problem.
Loghead

Post by Loghead »

S']['U wrote:
Light wrote:my config is unable to take screenshots to this day for some odd reason (I press ctrl+print screen but it doesn't save it in the temp folder like it used to) so the screenshots I took while playing aren't available either.
I don't know about anyone else, but I only have to hit "PRINT SCREEN" to save a Bitmap to the temp folder...(no need for the "Ctrl").

same here
Light

Post by Light »

S']['U wrote:

Loghead wrote:
S']['U wrote:

same here
Wow lol, well this is embarrasing. :oops: That was precisely the problem. Thanks S']['U and Loghead. Guess I got so used to pressing the fn key while pressing the "Print Screen" button on my laptop that it became a bad habit when I go on the desktop. :lol:
Loghead

Post by Loghead »

this is me a few days after i was gone for 2 months. it was a pretty easy match though.
Attachments
ss2.jpeg
Aaquib

Post by Aaquib »

and you still lost :lol: