Trash talking payout...

SGT ROCK

Trash talking payout...

Post by SGT ROCK »

DaRk

Re: Trash talking payout...

Post by DaRk »

Nice. I love seeing trash talking players like Sherman get what they deserve. =D
NaStY

Post by NaStY »

Best shutdown corner in the NFL! GO HAWKS!
DaRk

Post by DaRk »

NaStY wrote:Best shutdown corner in the NFL! GO HAWKS!
He honestly is. Just don't like his cocky attitude.
SGT ROCK

Post by SGT ROCK »

Yeah no doubt he's a great DB but man after that display the other night I really have a problem supporting anyone with a mouth like that. Just a shame really, I was kinda rooting for the Seahawks before he did that. Should be a good game ... Great Offense vs. Great Defense ^^
"Some of you young men think that war is all glamour and glory, but let me tell you, boys, it is all hell!"
-General William T. Sherman

NaStY

Post by NaStY »

SGT ROCK wrote:Yeah no doubt he's a great DB but man after that display the other night I really have a problem supporting anyone with a mouth like that. Just a shame really, I was kinda rooting for the Seahawks before he did that. Should be a good game ... Great Offense vs. Great Defense ^^
I find this ridiculous because he was interviewed after making THE play that won us the game. Of course he is going to be hyped, wouldn't you? Especially after the receiver you denied started the trash talking before the season started. How come no one has anything bad to say about Wes Welker after he maliciously took out Aqib Talib, a former teammate during the AFC championship? All you heard in the media before that game was The Seahawks were barring certain states in purchasing tickets to the NFC championship making us out to be the villains when the AFC championship game did the same thing? Seattle Seahawks is the team to hate now a days.
SGT ROCK

Post by SGT ROCK »

NaStY wrote:
SGT ROCK wrote:Yeah no doubt he's a great DB but man after that display the other night I really have a problem supporting anyone with a mouth like that. Just a shame really, I was kinda rooting for the Seahawks before he did that. Should be a good game ... Great Offense vs. Great Defense ^^
I find this ridiculous because he was interviewed after making THE play that won us the game. Of course he is going to be hyped, wouldn't you? Especially after the receiver you denied started the trash talking before the season started. How come no one has anything bad to say about Wes Welker after he maliciously took out Aqib Talib, a former teammate during the AFC championship? All you heard in the media before that game was The Seahawks were barring certain states in purchasing tickets to the NFC championship making us out to be the villains when the AFC championship game did the same thing? Seattle Seahawks is the team to hate now a days.
Well don't take it personal, I dont' hate the Seahawks and I'm certainly no 9ers fan. You make some good points and like I said I was kinda rooting for them, they've done really well and come a long way in a few years here it seems. I saw the Welker deal and I dunno if it was intentional or not, he said it wasn't and that pick play is a very common play seemed to be it could have just been an awkward collision. I also heard of some of the bad blood between these two teams but didn't follow it really close. If Crabtree was trash talking, let him be the ass then... My opinion and point remain the same and I don't think it's ridiculous at all, I'm obviously not the only one who thought it was just beating a dead horse... Good luck to them anyway, enjoy the game !
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

Had to watch a few videos on this guy after that clip. Guy sure does like to talk lol.