DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Re: Tribes 2 - Descendants II

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

ewwww t2
SGT ROCK

Post by SGT ROCK »

I bought T2 (lookin at it now) but never really got to play it, the graphics were just a bit much for my machine at the time. There was the big push at first but I really didn't hear many positive comments about it as time went on. This was around the time when players had a cheat with the player models, large head models... snipers rarely missed. Seemed to me T2 took away some T1 players and then basically killed both games due to that. Part of why I finally gave up on T1 along with needing a better machine. So Crow/Brown... what was the deal with T2 that it didn't work out? What was it's downfall? What did it lack that T1 had? I'm just curious about opinions on this.
browneyes

Post by browneyes »

in T2, you can feel more speed than T1.
and damn nice vehicles (Tank, Shirike, motorbike , bomber, havoc)
Disc is a little bit easier than T1.

but i love both. cuz i played them pretty long time.
in my opinion,
T1 is good for mod.
T2 is good for base.
(its just my opinion xD)

ps..... The worst is Tribes:Ascend!!!
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

SGT ROCK wrote:I bought T2 (lookin at it now) but never really got to play it, the graphics were just a bit much for my machine at the time. There was the big push at first but I really didn't hear many positive comments about it as time went on. This was around the time when players had a cheat with the player models, large head models... snipers rarely missed. Seemed to me T2 took away some T1 players and then basically killed both games due to that. Part of why I finally gave up on T1 along with needing a better machine. So Crow/Brown... what was the deal with T2 that it didn't work out? What was it's downfall? What did it lack that T1 had? I'm just curious about opinions on this.
Lol same for me. Got the game right when it came out, but PC could not run it. Ended up playing it a couple years later, but was already too fond of T1. Only put a couple hours into it before I exit out and boot up T1 again.
{SW}SkyWalker

Post by {SW}SkyWalker »

Tribes 2 looks way too over done and stupid the guns are way too overly thought out why can't we go simple people? And did anyone you know play tribes 2 brown?
No matter how long I stay away from this game I will never forget the stuff this game and community forged onto my heart!