base pickups

DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

base pickups

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

they did like a throwback tonight, and played a bunch of base maps. here are the two maps i got to play from start to finish.

that RepairBot guy has a pretty decent sniper shot for base player. me and him stopped shit loads of cappers on cc. though i think he kept waiting for me to fire first to jack my kills. he stole a lot of them since it's 2 shots to score a kill in base. you can tell by looking at the damage stats. i was second highest on that map.
Attachments
map2.jpg
map1.jpg
Fixious

Re: base pickups

Post by Fixious »

Was fun. Might do it again tomorrow night by the sounds of it.
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

lol lllllllll asked me if i was hacking after that sh game. i had this one play that was insanely sick. killed the capper as he was leaving base, killed a guy coming in to grab the flag right after, then a guy picked up the flag, and i killed him too with a disc jump over the hill, while lllllllll came in for the midair return. did all three kills with the laser rifle and it's slow ass recharge.

he asked me for a demo of my gameplay, but sadly (like ero), i forgot to record it.. :(

not sure who that guy is, but he seems to know me. im guessing it sleepy or tms or dutch. honestly i always get the base smurfs mixed up. one of them could be the same person lol.
DaRk

Post by DaRk »

I mine disc'd him like 3 times on Snowblind. I miss being able to do that. =P
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

I think all 3 are the same person lol. and tonight was not as fun. I played 4 maps, and only one of them had an invo... though sleepy did praise my skill from yesterday, so that was cool.
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

well here is the one invo map we did get to play. also added demo. not my best game by far. lots of shots missed and etc. the sh one yesterday was way more epic.

funny both community and arghs duel went down tonight at 12am. not sure if they both forgot to pay bill or what. i know branzone has been gay lately, and not letting me subscribe with paypal. have to sign in each month and pay manually.
Attachments
CCD_CrowOZ_01-04-15.zip
(3.15 MiB) Downloaded 94 times
onlyoneinvomap.jpg
Fixious

Post by Fixious »

Was fun, I guess. Not a huge fan of cluster maps to be honest. The maps were:

Raindance (base with invos)
Rollercoaster (base with invos)
Stonehenge (cluster. naked spawn, no invos or anything)
DangerousCrossing (cluster again)
CanyonCrusde (base with invos)
Bloodbath, but not a full game because we realized how terrible that map is with 20 players.
DangerousCrossing (cluster again)

All in all it was about 4 hours of Tribes PUGs. Fun, but would have preferred less cluster. Rollercoaster was probably the best game because it was back and forth the whole time, with the other team getting a cap within the last minute to win. For me personally that map was absolute hell though. I was tasked with keeping the base up. Whoever designed that place can suck a dick. Who places solar panels like that? Way too exposed.
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

looks like i missed the two good maps then... the last dx one was ok with the team i had. very strong D. i loved blood bath, and was sad to see it change.

ohhh and hey shift why didn't you play any bro?

hmmm, maybe this why..

http://www.twitch.tv/fpsz/c/5816177?t=10m58s
http://www.twitch.tv/fpsz/c/5816177?t=11m25s
http://www.twitch.tv/fpsz/c/5816177?t=12m38s

i can only imagine what kind of things you were saying in chat.. damn fix why u cover chat damnit.....

i did join that mumble when i showed up. if i had been there i would of tried to get you in. though cant say i blame them with how you act over there.
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

didn't do as good this week. was tired, and head felt like crap. here are a few of the matches though.
Attachments
bpu2.jpg
bpu1.jpg
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

bloopers from the matches. fix and shifts reaction to base repair job.

on a side note, fix did a pretty good job at base d. master blaster power too!!

http://www.twitch.tv/fpsz/c/5862091
Attachments
shiftbr1.jpg
fixbr1.jpg