AtheneWins

DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

AtheneWins

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

this guy is legend. this is his response to some guy getting banned from warcraft lol.

AnniDv6

Re: AtheneWins

Post by AnniDv6 »

I used to get baked and watch these all the time around when cod4 came out every video was funny as fuck.
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

yea i watched a few of his older ones. pretty funny stuff. he even has a documentary now on his youtube. watched that too lol.

did some research, and he really was the best paladin from season 1-4 in wow.
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

Y'all noobs play that gay ass shit?
Owner
Site Admin

Post by Owner »

perrinoia wrote:Y'all noobs play that gay ass shit?
Might be boring for you but dedication is dedication. You have to give credit where its due. Yea i wouldn't want WoW to take over my life, takes forever to LvL up. I mean if your into the game this much then keep it that way. Game on Dudes!

Thanks!

Owner
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

I don't have to give credit to anyone who plays WoW.
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

I never played WoW, but I did play the mmo global agenda. It had jetpacks, so I liked it. Ran the best comp clan on it for 3 years. Well we had the most wins (W/L ratio) at least, but there were a few others that were probably better. Mmo's aren't too bad. most modern games are going with mmo style level up now days, and even a bunch of old single player games.

this was my clan.

here is a sniper pov. these missions were hella fun. a team of 4 has to go through an instance and clear all the bots then kill the boss at the end. another team of 2 has to help the bots and kill the team of 4, keeping them from killing the boss in 15-18 mins. this is the position i played in the game, of course. i also played as a chain gunner sometimes too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... StpY#t=213

lol, just watched it, this noob loses, but hits a few good shots.