KILROY

Re: $%@$!

Post by KILROY »

*Passes Dark some Preparation H due to seeing hemorrhoids*
DaRk

Post by DaRk »

Haha...thanks pal.

I'll post a better one later. When you get bored late at night playing Tribes. =\
SpydeR.
Site Admin

Post by SpydeR. »

What was modx
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

It was like builder mode, but better.

You could register your accounts like Annihilation Legendz, deploy any shapefiles, whether they were interiorshapes or staticshapes, rotate/move them using a pitchfork like tool, and even export your creations to a client-side file, like a multiplayer mission editor.
AnniDv6

Post by AnniDv6 »

Kiss my <!> ?

Also Angel has a good annihilation builder/modx hybrid server with that grabber gun for spawning all the shapes. We should all go play there sometime.
Angel

Post by Angel »

True definitely come check out my server sometime guys. Still need to ask my brother to give me my owner admin back I had a recent internet upgrade with Centurylink and my ip has changed. You can build many things and be creative. I gave my brother my server to run on his ftp server at his home that way its always up and running for anyone who wants to play on my server look for Fun House Annihilation3. Only problem is when I get into Tribes and see the server lists when it refreshes my server isn't displayed at all for me so I don't see it or if people is on it playing, I have to connect thru console every time if I want to connect to my server to play. My brother still hasn't worked on that issue yet I need to get him going on that lol because he has that same problem as well.
SpydeR.
Site Admin

Post by SpydeR. »

It would be cool if we could save the maps we create and be able to import them to other servers; is this possible?
DaRk

Post by DaRk »

Fish Lips... :ghey:
Attachments
fishlips.png