nifheim ss's

perrinoia
Site Admin

Re: nifheim ss's

Post by perrinoia »

The other day, I was playing against a very skilled team. My team was entirely AFK. There was one enemy camping the only entrance/exit of my base in Titan armor, another raping repeatedly in ghost/chameleon armor, and a third building defenses, including deployable sensors all over the map.

When I was able to get out of the door without being slaughtered like livestock, they all could track me on their minimaps, as my sensor hud was constantly red. I would attempt to sneak around, and I might be able to get 1 or 2 shots off on their defenses before all 3 of them descended upon me, simultaneously.

So, I went underground and took an inventory station with me... I set up a little underground base under theirs and spammed nukes in their door. I managed to destroy all of their exterior defenses before the mission timer reached zero, and with a little more time, I would have been able to speed cap to even the score... But in the end, I still lost due to unfair teams.

Speaking of that.. If you guys go AFK, please switch to observer or disconnect... I'm so sick of having to walk around AFK players every time I spawn, and having to fight incredibly unfair odds because of worthless teammates.