I played today

justR

Re: I played today

Post by justR »

hey you're right, screen shots do mean shit. Which is why I offered to send you my RECORDING, which DOES mean shit.
consistent triple digit scores? check
spin/shoot? check
first shot always hit? check
"suddenly" start missing? I don't start missing

https://imgur.com/VB5PLAX
https://imgur.com/BAKTQSr

here is the demo scare so you can feel like an idiot
https://gofile.io/d/EScUUp

Also, my previously mentioned inside snow map demo for you Death
https://gofile.io/d/3fvTTS

Eat shit Scare, there's your proof
assasin

Post by assasin »

Scarecrow{oz} wrote:You were cheating, screen shots mean shit. Changing your name doesnt help either. We'll have to get the admins to check your scripts. consistent triple digit scores, against OGs, spin/shoot, first shot always hit. then u get called out, you 'suddenly' start missing. Pure bull.
Observe someone before you blame them.. He's just good..
OldGuy

Post by OldGuy »

I never got the whole chest pounding thing. The guys in the gun groups do the same thing. Wasted bandwidth.
DaRk

Post by DaRk »

Scarecrow{oz} wrote:You were cheating, screen shots mean shit. Changing your name doesnt help either. We'll have to get the admins to check your scripts. consistent triple digit scores, against OGs, spin/shoot, first shot always hit. then u get called out, you 'suddenly' start missing. Pure bull.
The butthurt is strong with this one.

It also doesn't help that the group that players today have not experienced many elite skilled players as of late. When one comes along, the skill gap is wide.
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

It also doesn't help that the group that players today have not experienced many elite skilled players as of late. When one comes along, the skill gap is wide.
So says the Dark one :twisted:
DaRk

Post by DaRk »

KILROY wrote: So says the Dark one :twisted:
RoLo definitely uses PEDs. I mean, look at the dude's fingers. They are ripped. It's not normal.

Who knows how many keyboards and mice he's been through? Dude probably corks his keyboard too.

Regular MLB Steroid Era Sosa or McGwire. What's your excuse RoLo?
LunaticChick

Post by LunaticChick »

He protests too much, methinks ...
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

LOL....Dark, good one :lolz:

EDIT: Needed that after Shifts issue on the server tonight which put me in a really bad mood and makes me feel differently about him now.
justR

Post by justR »

I would just appreciate Scare (and Luna) watching said demo(s) to see I don't cheat and fix their incorrect thinking. I get the accusations, but it's not enjoyable to get called a HMer every other game I play...in that Scarecrow game I literally went almost 2 full maps without saying a word to anyone until the HM accusations started flying (my point being, I just like to play).
OldGuy

Post by OldGuy »

I'll just add this. Here's something to consider. When one of those advanced highly skilled players is sniping everything that moves, here's what happens - you spawn you die immediately, you leave your base you die immediately, every single time pretty much. So what's the point other than to boost a single player's numbers. When it rises to that level, it's no longer fun for others. If one doesn't care about everyone having fun then that's another thing entirely.