(=SK=) SkullKnockers Clan

KILROY

Re: (=SK=) SkullKnockers Clan

Post by KILROY »

perrinoia wrote:Yes, clarification is required on the clan name, lol. Vitally important to our daily lives.
The reason for asking....the site show's Skullknockers and Skullknockers on it's main page. In the top part explaining about the site, it show's it as Skullknockers. At the bottom for a signature, it show's as Skullknockers. Even Zorak typed the title for this thread as SkullKnockers, and I just wanted to be sure and at the same time make them aware in case it was a typo on the site so they could correct it.
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

I'd like to point out that you yourself intended to type an uppercase K half the time and failed. At least I assume so based on the context.

But it didn't matter because I knew what you meant.
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

No, I typed what I saw and it's shown.
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

Well then I'm confused, cause you wrote Skullknockers 4 times as if there was a difference each time.

It wasn't until the 5th time, when you were quoting Zorak that you wrote it with a capitol K.
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

The reason for asking....the site show's Skullknockers and Skullknockers on it's main page.
This is a form of a derogative statement, and how it's listed on the site. These are known as Derivative's in Calculus.
In the top part explaining about the site, it show's it as Skullknockers.
This is what's seen in the first window pane, listed as. A double negative statement to support the first statement.
At the bottom for a signature, it show's as Skullknockers.
In the first window pane, the signature show's it as lower case as the signature, Skullknockers. This is the statement to support and help form the double negative statement.

Why? Because....
Even Zorak typed the title for this thread as SkullKnockers, and I just wanted to be sure and at the same time make them aware in case it was a typo on the site so they could correct it.
This is what was typed by a member of the clan, but it's typed out as SkullKnockers with a capital "K" showing this expressing two meanings by using the capital "K".

I wasn't sure if the name was Skullknockers or SkullKnockers due to it's usage on the website and by one of it's members. If you submitted items like this in my line of business (Century Link, LLC), it would get questioned on what was correct and the paperwork wouldn't be processed for services until it was clarified. Which means that business wouldn't be able to function until it was due to FCC standards and regulations. Also, when I recommend the site, I want to be sure I relay the name properly out of respect to the clan.
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

My God. I'll never get that minute of my life back. :trolol:
hanahana

Post by hanahana »

thanks for the website
Graduated from Soran University with First Class Degree with Honours in Computer Science
Screwloose

YO

Post by Screwloose »

What is up all my brothers?!

It has been a long time since I hanged out with all of you, last login for ST1 was 2015

Its now 2022, I want to get my gaming rig up and running to play ST1 I still see that the Master server is still up and running.

Unfortunately Pushbiscuit.info site vanished.. I wonder if it is even possible to get it back.

Anyhow Lets all hang out some time, write me back and I also have discord, anyone can add me for old time sake :3

JΣПIX#6205

God Speed,
<!>Screwloose