(=SK=)Zorak

(=SK=) SkullKnockers Clan

Post by (=SK=)Zorak »

(=SK=) Clan Website

http://www.Skullknockers.com
(=SK=)Zorak

Re: (=SK=) SkullKnockers Clan

Post by (=SK=)Zorak »

Same site, Zig-Zag is updating it, or trying to make it more "modern". Feel free to swing by and drop us a line!
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

Aight... Haven't spammed y'all up in awhile.

Just tried the forgot password link, it didn't work.

Do I still have an account there, or do I have to register new one?
(=SK=)Zorak

Post by (=SK=)Zorak »

Probably have to create a new one. For some reason Zig scrapped all the old forum shit, which is kinda a bummer, all those old posts lost. I guess if you register with the same username you'll know if you still have an account or not. If it is, I can have Zig figure it out.
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

Sweet, bookmarked...I'll have to sign up later, due to needing to get back to work, but site is looking good!

EDIT: Suggestion, when you go to save the site, it saves under the name "Home", instead of Skullknockers....might want to get that corrected.

Also, the name shows as: Welcome to the (=SK=) Skullknockers online gaming clan website.

Is it Skullknockers or SkullKnockers?
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

Yes, clarification is required on the clan name, lol. Vitally important to our daily lives.
AnniDv6

Post by AnniDv6 »

Zorak could you maybe ask Zig if he could upload the missions folder from SK as a download? There are some pretty good maps on the SK server that aren't hosted for download anywhere anymore.
(=SK=)Zorak

Post by (=SK=)Zorak »

Fuck, too much pressure! Lol, I guess it would be Skullknockers. I'll let Zig know about the bookmark bug, hopefully get that fixed soon.

@Death - I guess he does have all the old maps, so I'm gonna get those from him and we'll either create a download section on the site, or I'll upload them some other way. There definitely were some goodies on there, so I wanna get those out.
(=SK=)Zorak

Post by (=SK=)Zorak »

So yeah Perr (and everyone else), looks like you'll just have to re-register. All our old shit is gone, so this site is all new.
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

OK.