UnOfficial Mod Fix list

lil Tigga {OZ}

UnOfficial Mod Fix list

Post by lil Tigga {OZ} »

basically this is a list of things that i think should be fixed if anyone has anything to add please do. (no off topic comments please)

double shot p beam

vortex turrets

plasma floors (should they do something)

base cloaking device that we voted on

command station

ammo dumping(should we have it or not)

*added self healing glitch turrets invo
Last edited by lil Tigga {OZ} on Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lawlz

Re: UnOfficial Mod Fix list

Post by Lawlz »

I don't think we should remove ammo dumping, but reduce the damage for sure.. One ammo dropped = near death for a titan; yet a single shot with said weapon (like a plasmabolt) wouldn't be.

Would be nice to see the vortex turrets actually do their job, and pull targets around.

I'm bothered we haven't already implemented the base cloak already.
(Granted, I'm not scripting for the server ;D)

The Double Shot Particle Beam... nuff said.

Command Station working would be boss. Controlling turrets again, would be amazing :D

No comment on the plasma floors. I find them useless xD only good for blocking.
TXRedneck

Post by TXRedneck »

Not being sarcastic here, but can someone explain to me why points are awarded to people when they set a turret and that turret or turrets kill someone? Still rather new to the mod and never understood the logic of getting points just for setting something. No problem here; more curious is all. :D

Oh and a suggestion; Every Thursday is "Love thy Neighbor Day" So every time you get a kill at close range you must go over the dead corpse and teabag the slayed enemy. :lol:
SAND

Post by SAND »

maybe you get a point for setting one, if that turret gets killed you lose that point. the person that kills it gets a point.
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

lil Tigga {OZ} wrote:ammo dumping(should we have it or not)
I'm going to vote no on that one. Very easy to avoid, and still very easy to kill. Ammo dumping is best used in bases when the base is raped, and you have 3 tanks and a few titans wrecking shop inside. If used right, you can clear your base withn a matter of seconds using ammo dumping. While on the other side, if you're a good shot, and hardly miss, you can simply kill the dumper, and move out of the way.

In the past it's always been some cry about it, and they're frowned upon, while some frowned upon people who used it. All of the more elite players never did frown upon the usage of it, and it was always used in our original starting line up strat for scrims.
Lawlz wrote:I don't think we should remove ammo dumping, but reduce the damage for sure.. One ammo dropped = near death for a titan; yet a single shot with said weapon (like a plasmabolt
It might kill a titan in one hit as is, but it doesn't kill a tank with one hit. Maybe with a solid strait on hit, but I find in most cases, the tank is still walking after the dump. Argh!!
JeSuS

Post by JeSuS »

if i am not mistaken, didnt the plasma floors help with against chems for something? I know they are good for necro to cover the floors, but any other good uses?
Lawlz

Post by Lawlz »

DaJ4ck3L wrote:
lil Tigga {OZ} wrote:ammo dumping(should we have it or not)
I'm going to vote no on that one. Very easy to avoid, and still very easy to kill. Ammo dumping is best used in bases when the base is raped, and you have 3 tanks and a few titans wrecking shop inside. If used right, you can clear your base withn a matter of seconds using ammo dumping. While on the other side, if you're a good shot, and hardly miss, you can simply kill the dumper, and move out of the way.

In the past it's always been some cry about it, and they're frowned upon, while some frowned upon people who used it. All of the more elite players never did frown upon the usage of it, and it was always used in our original starting line up strat for scrims.
Lawlz wrote:I don't think we should remove ammo dumping, but reduce the damage for sure.. One ammo dropped = near death for a titan; yet a single shot with said weapon (like a plasmabolt
It might kill a titan in one hit as is, but it doesn't kill a tank with one hit. Maybe with a solid strait on hit, but I find in most cases, the tank is still walking after the dump. Argh!!
More pointing out you have like 6 hits in one session of ammo dumping. (One session being one weapon)
So spawn has three weapons... 18 hits, overkill. And I've seen people dump ammo in less than 4 seconds lolol.

It only takes 3 to kill a Tank, each doing around 40 damage on impact. I think it's crazy that 3 discs do less damage than 3 disc ammo dumps overall. x_x
TXRedneck

Post by TXRedneck »

SAND wrote:maybe you get a point for setting one, if that turret gets killed you lose that point. the person that kills it gets a point.

Ahh Thanks man; that makes sense sorta. haha

I'm too new to chime in on the Ammo dropping thing. I don't even know what that is. lol
bo'sdad

Post by bo'sdad »

just make ammo dumping so it wont explode. then you can dump to help team mates , and they will be able to pick them up. but at first it will really screw up people that have no other skills LOL
lil Tigga {OZ}

Post by lil Tigga {OZ} »

<!>bo'sdad^ wrote:just make ammo dumping so it wont explode. then you can dump to help team mates , and they will be able to pick them up.
i believe this is how it should be