UnOfficial Mod Fix list

Scarecrow{oz}

Re: UnOfficial Mod Fix list

Post by Scarecrow{oz} »

f0xL3g3nD :) wrote:Now now, stop pointing out all the things wrong with Crows mod.
---
Instead of putting down those who help the community, you should offer to help ... if you can. :mrgreen:
f0xL3g3nD :)

Post by f0xL3g3nD :) »

Crow doesn't want help with his precious Legendz mod. He just wants help to pay an artist to turn this awesome game into a cheesy T:A lookalike.

There was a coder that would help out tons around annihilation until he was chased away by immature power hungry admins.
lil Tigga {OZ}

Post by lil Tigga {OZ} »

f0xL3g3nD :) wrote:Crow doesn't want help with his precious Legendz mod. He just wants help to pay an artist to turn this awesome game into a cheesy T:A lookalike.

There was a coder that would help out tons around annihilation until he was chased away by immature power hungry admins.
are you talking about the same guy who gave the admin password away?
Aaquib

Post by Aaquib »

Kamakazie wrote:I say get rid of ammo dumping. I'm probably the only one against it but I am old fashioned. If you want to do more damage in spawn armor learn how to mine disc and nade.
i want ammo dump script :!:

Aaquib wrote:
Kamakazie wrote:I say get rid of ammo dumping. I'm probably the only one against it but I am old fashioned. If you want to do more damage in spawn armor learn how to mine disc and nade.
Drop Ammo -> Keybind.
This "script" is built in via Tribes options. pretty epic huh?
Beavis

Post by Beavis »

Aaquib wrote:
I even ammo dump in Titan;;
Aaquib

Post by Aaquib »

Beavis wrote:
Aaquib wrote:
I even ammo dump in Titan;;
beavis ammo dumps LIKE A BOSS 8-)
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

Scarecrow{oz} wrote:
lil Tigga {OZ} wrote:basically this is a list of things that i think should be fixed if anyone has anything to add please do. (no off topic comments please)

double shot p beam
vortex turrets
plasma floors (should they do something)
base cloaking device that we voted on
command station
ammo dumping(should we have it or not)
*added self healing glitch turrets invo
----------
Double shot P-beam, yes needs to go
Vortex turrets haven't worked in years, used right can be very effective. NEED to fix this
Plasma floors are good for us D guys, enemy with pitchfork can't move them.
1/2 the people don't know the true power of the cloak, NOOBS just set one, in the hands of an experienced person, properly placed it can make a big difference.
OMG YES< fix the Command stations, love to control turrets again
Ammo dumping has always been too powerful, needs to be the same as two Plasma blasts, not a nuke!
turrets healing glitch, ... it happens. Same for self healing big inv stations.
Good post, I got half of them fixed, will work on the other half this week. As well as a few other things people have pointed out to me in game. Someone finally REALLY figured out how to do the auto heal glitch, and that one has been patched as well. :)

I would like to give a big shout out to Cristy for showing me how to do the auto heal glitch, and being kind enough to share it. The bug had to do with a feature on the builder armor. How when the builder touches things it heals the thing it touches. This mixed with something else is what produced the glitch. I just got rid of the whole builder touch heal thing altogether. It might impact players who knew about it a little, but I know most didn't even know it existed. After everything is done, I'll see if I can go back and readd the feature without the glitch. Most builders carry the repair tool with them, so really it's kind of a pointless feature. I won't waste too much time on it if it turns out to be a hassle.

Also, thank you for your input fox, it was very helpful.

I loved that feature, it repaired things very fast with the touch + gun combo...
AnniDv6

Post by AnniDv6 »

Yeah I use that all the time to repair blast walls. Is there any way to keep it in and still squash the glitch?

Some other suggestions:
Fix the need repairs need repairs need repairs need repairs need repairs....need repairs spam when touching a destroyed inventory. Add a delay or remove it.

Remove the delay on the "Your teams generators have been destroyed by _____" message. This message always pops up after we've already repaired the gens. It's pointless and confusing to have a delay. Decrease it significantly or make the message pop instantly when the gens go down.

Can you check if there's a circumference range on the map (non-deployed) generators/port/solar and if there is can you increase it or make it infinite?