Chameleon Team Issue

DaRk

Chameleon Team Issue

Post by DaRk »

You Idiot died while chameleon, and then our stations (unable to use them) and turrets detect him as a chameleon on the opposite team when he spawns. He still shows as m teammate, but does not take weapon damage from me.
Attachments
Cham_YI.png
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Re: Chameleon Team Issue

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

ohhhhh he found a really badass exploit did he. not surprised. ill ask him about it and see if it's something we need to patch. sounds like it is lol.
Beavis

Post by Beavis »

I also had that same problem before I think the map ended while in cham activated and was denied at our invo during next map. it was a few weeks ago , suicide and it was fixed.
SGT ROCK

Post by SGT ROCK »

Of special note here .... the conversation between Shift and Wise in the chat on the screenie.... WTF ROFL oh man....

carry on...
"Some of you young men think that war is all glamour and glory, but let me tell you, boys, it is all hell!"
-General William T. Sherman

Beavis

Post by Beavis »

need to find out what or who killed him with what weapon. I will review that demo.
Fixious

Post by Fixious »

This bug also prevents anyone else on his team from using the Chameleon pack. It simply says that player has already activated the pack, thus preventing you from doing so. He was in a heavy armor during this, so I know he wasn't using the Cham pack anymore.
AnniDv6

Post by AnniDv6 »

Yeah this is a strange one. It seems to be happening more often now..
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

really weird. ive never touched chem in ages. and ive never messed with the chem pack its self.