server is bugged !

KILROY

Re: server is bugged !

Post by KILROY »

Ah....I'm not going to download something that I don't know about that could contain a "bug" in itself. You'll have to explain what you are posting in this thread, and if it contains pics or vids, add them to the internet and then post them on here in a way that we don't have to download something we don't know about.

Working in the industry I work in, nothing that is posted online for downloading is trusted, until it is verified by a special team in my industry. Depending on the findings, will depend the outcome of if it stays online, or an investigation is started to find who posted the information to find and bring that person to justice.

EDIT: BTW....if any of you are interested in graphics, this company has one of there programs on sale for the holidays that usually goes for $209.99 that is now $89.95.

Here: http://my.smithmicro.com/manga-studio-ex-5.html
Azul

Post by Azul »

Gravity is super high. happens on every map
assasin

Post by assasin »

Ah....I'm not going to download something that I don't know about that could contain a "bug" in itself. You'll have to explain what you are posting in this thread, and if it contains pics or vids, add them to the internet and then post them on here in a way that we don't have to download something we don't know about.
:fpalm:
DaRk

Post by DaRk »

Quite a few things wrong. Gravity for one, but mostly affects Titan more than anything. Rocket jumping in Titan moves you like 2 feet, for example. Team killing works even if set to off. Occasionally says you're spamming the server even when you are not.

Basically, yesterday on the start of Broadside, I spammed FF doors on the flag as per usual. Then everyone was froze in place. Could not move, throw nades, boost, shoot, etc. Server was stuck on infinite time, so map would not change. Vote was stuck, and tab menu would not reopen after you voted. After a couple of minute, what you entered in chat would not appear. You had to reconnect to get your entered chat to appear or tab menu. Even then, like before vote was stuck and tab menu would not come back if you voted. You always lost the ability to chat after a minute. Then, to my understanding, Crow reset the server, only to have different problems appear (problems in first paragraph). I'm sure a server glitch messed the code up somewhere.
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

assasin wrote:
:fpalm:
I understand your frustration, and if you check Dark's other post, I corrected myself due to him verifying the glitch, but you also need to understand my concerns also. With what I do and see for a living with keeping the Worlds communications up, you'll understand my statement a bit more. BTW...Level 3 Communications LLC is no more, we were bought out by Century Link on 11/1/2017 approved by the U.S. Department of Justice on 10/2/2017. Century Link LLC is now the 2nd largest provider in the World. You can read about it here:

http://www.level3.com/en/
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

Rec files are tribes demos, Kilroy. Put them in tribes/recordings/ then run tribes, click demos, find the filenames and play them.

Or the uploader could have recorded with frapps or something and uploaded to YouTube.
assasin

Post by assasin »

Can you fix sooner on why titan's forward movement is reduced so much even with a jumpad ? :hbeat:
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

My FTP access doesn't work anymore. Either the server IP changed or my credentials have been revoked.

This is the first attempt to login in quite some time. Maybe over a year.
assasin

Post by assasin »

Got into the server now. It looks like Titan is fixed.