BUGS!!!!!! OhhHhHh NOEZ!!!!!

DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

BUGS!!!!!! OhhHhHh NOEZ!!!!!

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

I know there was a very detailed bug thread on our last forums in the Admin section, but sadly that is gone. Could someone point out some of the bugs in the current version running on the servers.

I finally found the source code for v3.0, and I will be reworking it from that version up to 4.5b, then 5.0. As most know there is already a version 4.0, but that mod is getting scrapped and split into two mods. One for Legendz Spawn, and the other for Annihilation invo. The reduced number of datablocks, and extra functions/variables will help smooth both of the mods out.

The Annihilation invo mod will use Legendz 3.0 as the base, and I will rework all the bug fixes into that. Most are already fixed in 4.0, but it would help to remember what they were. A quick copy and paste from 4.0 will fix most bugs in the current 3.0 version.

Legendz Spawn will either use troc 06 build, or basic zadmin as the base mod, and I will have to rewrite most of my spawn code for the new base mod. Base mod being the mod used that I will be building the new mod into, not the actual "base" mod.