[PUB] <!>NETGHOST

NETGHOST

[PUB] <!>NETGHOST

Post by NETGHOST »

Past Names: MY primary name is <!>NETGHOST how ever I occasionally use the following smurfs: Suck my disc and {efx-9}

Past Clans: None, I am very loyal to my current clan <!>

Years played: Unfortunately only 2 1/2 yrs :(

How many hours a week you play in the BR servers: I play a lot on my work hrs so on average 30-40

Why do you think you would make a good admin: I believe myself to be of high moral character and very honest. I do not promote or condone the use of illegal mods, I believe in fair play and fair treatment and judgement of all players and more so want to see the overall growth of our Tribes community and filter out the bad seeds but will leave it up to the decision of the senior admins to do the filtering.

Have you been an Admin in BR before:only Temp admin however never used an admin function.

Thank you all for your time and consideration.
<!>NETGHOST :yahoo: :drinkz:
{SW}SkyWalker

Re: [PUB] <!>NETGHOST

Post by {SW}SkyWalker »

Net ghost and me would make great pals making games fair and run smooth...;) And net you have only played for 2 1/2 years I was thinking more like 5
No matter how long I stay away from this game I will never forget the stuff this game and community forged onto my heart!
justR

Post by justR »

Netghost you hardly ever play on BR, you playing on Argh's isn't much help as far as admin on BR. And when you do play you usually rage quit quickly. You are a nice guy tho.
NETGHOST

Post by NETGHOST »

justR wrote:Netghost you hardly ever play on BR, you playing on Argh's isn't much help as far as admin on BR. And when you do play you usually rage quit quickly. You are a nice guy tho.
Actually I do play on BR perhaps I come in under smurf sometimes. I do like to change it up and get a variety of Mods as they are all fun. I do not rage quit, I have a job! Some times I have a customer at work and I have to go AFK temporarily and maybe I will drop. Crow Knows this as I am talking to him most of the time While I am playing Tribes @ work but thank you for your review of my application. All in all when I am on Br @ around 1-3 am or during the later morning hours, sometimes I find myself saying "oh boy I wish there was an admin on to see this" And thanks for saying I am a nice guy, Back @ ya. :tup: :fshit:

P.s. I am on almost everyday!
NETGHOST

Post by NETGHOST »

[quote="{SW}SkyWalker"]Net ghost and me would make great pals making games fair and run smooth...;) And net you have only played for 2 1/2 years I was thinking more like 5[/quot
Thanks Sky,
Yes we would.... yeah short amount of time played but many hrs played trying to fine tune my skills.. Gotta Practice ya know, I have to make up for many years that I did not play..
{SW}SkyWalker

Post by {SW}SkyWalker »

Yup... And Rolo don't go finding another person to pick on
No matter how long I stay away from this game I will never forget the stuff this game and community forged onto my heart!
justR

Post by justR »

I'll never need another person to pick on as long as you're here [plus I have Thriller in my back pocket if all else fails.]

anyhow Netghost, I didn't mean to 'review' your application, as my opinion means dick as far as who gets admin :)
{SW}SkyWalker

Post by {SW}SkyWalker »

:lolz:
<!>SPAZ

Post by <!>SPAZ »

good luck with your app :) ;)
i think you would be a good admin bro
NETGHOST

Post by NETGHOST »

<!>SPAZ wrote:good luck with your app :) ;)
i think you would be a good admin bro
thank you likewise with your application good luck