[PUB]0_-

0_-

[PUB]0_-

Post by 0_- »

Past Names: 0_-

Past Clans: None.

Years played: Since 2000~

How many hours a week you play in the BR servers: 10+

Why do you think you would make a good admin: I am a 27 year old Law and Society liberal arts student at a university in eastern Canada. I study criminology, psychology, sociology and many other topics that give me both a broad and specialized perspective into how rules work, and how they impact individuals on a personal level. I am cool headed and feel that the calm person prevails in all matters. I feel that this server is quite excellent, but has a couple of problems regarding team balance and there is also the marked tendency to have little administrative oversight during the evening periods. As a result we see negative and malicious votes, BKing, boosting and other forms of jack assery. I would like to have a minimal amount of administrative power, if only in the evening period when no one else is on, in order to successfully prevent the BKing and other forms of maliciousness. This is an issue that cannot be taken care of by itself because people will just leave the server to avoid kick votes.

I realize I am relatively new the the scene, but people are starting to recognize my face and I've been getting in the faces of top tier players and giving them some trouble. By new I mean as of people knowing my name over the last couple of months, I've played Brazil BR for years and years.

I feel that this server would benefit by increasing trust among the regular playerbase, to establish consistent order and regulate the player's experience to have it on a general positive upward curve.

I do not expect to be made admin overnight. Just keep your eye on me, talk to me now and again. I think you'll find that I am quite reasonable and friendly.

Have you been an Admin in BR before: No.
Stop. Close your eyes. Breathe deeply three times. Relax. Be here and now.
justR

Re: [PUB]0_-

Post by justR »

fuck u
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

Like the app, although not the format. Not a lot of past names used though...
0_-

Post by 0_- »

justR wrote:fuck u
Every moment is a window of time in which you can choose to do something wonderful.
0_-

Post by 0_- »

Ghost wrote:Damn rolo
I have known to be sweet. Do you have a sweet tooth?
0_-

Post by 0_- »

DaJ4ck3L wrote:Like the app, although not the format. Not a lot of past names used though...
If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask them. I was merely using the format provided. Many of the names I have used over the years have been nonsense names because unlike many other games, there is not much cohesion in Tribes. In a game like Asheron's Call, I have been a core of a major guild over the years. In this game I just log on and start smashing faces, and I have done so mostly under the alias of 0_-. I don't see any reason why I should mention names you won't know anyways, rather I might as well just give you the one name I do use and let you become familiar with it.
{SW}SkyWalker

Post by {SW}SkyWalker »

0_- Why do you need admin You're 9tails, but I guess if you want it who cares...
No matter how long I stay away from this game I will never forget the stuff this game and community forged onto my heart!
0_-

Post by 0_- »

Do it up bro, crown me and give me my kingdom.
{SW}SkyWalker

Post by {SW}SkyWalker »

You don't need it let crow give it 2 guys who don't have it already
No matter how long I stay away from this game I will never forget the stuff this game and community forged onto my heart!
S']['U

Post by S']['U »

damn...I don't think I've ever seen a triple-post before. :huh:

Without giving your past names, and since your given name is still relatively new,
you really could be anyone....