Weekly Top 5: Worst Br annihilation maps.

S_hift

Weekly Top 5: Worst Br annihilation maps.

Post by S_hift »

Every Saturday I'm going to do a top 5 here. Today I'll be naming the Top 5 worst maps in Br. Stay posted for next week for the "Top 5 Worst Annihilation Players"

1. Freezer.
This has probably got to be the dumbest map in existence. Not only is the lighting bad, but the space you have to travel between bases is soo jagged and sharp it resembles the inside of Charlie Sheens nose.

2. Yugostien.
I learned how to make maps in a week. Who ever made this map decided to take Roller Coaster, and then completely butcher it for their own amusement. Not only did they put too many shapes, but the shapes they chose use the ugliest textures in the game!!!

3. Grass Bowl 2
Seriously?! what the hell was wrong with the original?! Was it too easy to Kobe Bryant baby nukes into the enemy base? Are you that retarded that you have to screw up someones original tribes map just so you can put your name in the credit list?!? Yeah I'm talking to you man. Grass bowl 2 was nothing short of the stupidest remake I have ever seen. Dangerous crossing 2 comes pretty damn close considering they're using the SAME FUCKING TOWER SHAPE!

4. bloodbath 3
What's the fad with indoor tribes maps? Are you seriously that bad at skiing on terrain that you have to limit everyone's mobility back to their first day playing tribes? Why make the generators on the other team easy to access while the other team has a nice portable generator tucked away in the back? Who ever made this map. I'm talking to you. You seriously thought it was a good idea to give one team two generators and then give the other team two generators and a portable gen hidden all the way in the back? What kind of person are you? The way a map is designed can say a lot about someones personality. This one says that; I had to make some maps so I just half assed this one, used the arena and a few generators with stations, then just called it a day. Congratulations dirt bag. You have successfully catered to the brainless uncoordinated retards that plague Annihilation to this day.

5. Ewection.
Really? Who ever made this map has an obvious infatuation with male genitalia because that's what each team base resembles. This one got number 5 because Its not that I hate the map THAT much. It just pisses me off a little bit that someone actually spent the time to make it. Also the fact that Owner keeps it in the playlist. I think that's probably what pisses me off the most.
Image <--Click here to subscribe to S_hift's youtube
Click here for full access to all my tribes downloads
Owner
Site Admin

Re: Weekly Top 5: Worst Br annihilation maps.

Post by Owner »

Hi xD :lol:
S_hift

Post by S_hift »

hahaha hope people get a kick outa this :lol: hey uhm can you unban me from the server? I don't feel like resetting my router and watching a crappy remake of red dawn.
Striker

Post by Striker »

Freezer is fun because of how many points you rack up during the nukefest it creates LOL, but yeah, I agree with this list.
S_hift

Post by S_hift »

I really think that freezer would be just a little bit more enjoyable if it wasn't as dark as Oprahs bunghole. In retrospect, its just a turret farmer camp fest map.
bo'sdad

Post by bo'sdad »

S_hift wrote:hahaha hope people get a kick outa this :lol: hey uhm can you unban me from the server? I don't feel like resetting my router and watching a crappy remake of red dawn.
you were banned for 30 days, you know this. so at the end of that time your ban will be lifted, but I had to re ban you last night after you came into the server with a new ip.
S_hift

Post by S_hift »

So what you're saying is, I was banned for 30 days for calling you a noob? Seriously Bo, grow a sack and grow the fuck up. If you are in fact an adult you shouldn't let minor insults get to you in such a manner. You know how many times I've been called a noob? Do you honestly think I care? I don't, because I'm not a fucking noob. So everytime someone calls me that I just laugh.

As long as you keep banning me for stupid reasons I'll continue to change my ip address and owning you and anyone else that gets in my line of fire. You seriously need to get off your high horse before people begin to figure out how power drunk you really are.

Actually, I think people have figured it out...

As we all know the only reason why you have Owner status is because you throw down money constantly to keep that status. Not because you're a good admin, because you're not.

I take it you're having some trouble with your social life? You used to complain a LOT less a couple years ago. Something must have really pushed your buttons. Its ok I understand. Then again I don't come onto Tribes to ban people for calling me names, even IF I had the ability to. Which I do in a few servers.

The more I think about it the more I realize this all goes back to that one night were I muted you in the second Br server for being a complete tool. Talking about how the exact same edit of that server wasn't as good as the other server ect. I realize that you're just still butt-hurt about all the ass kickings I've given you in-game that you have no other coping mechanism but to ban someone who is superior in playing style.

You can't ban for name calling. Especially when I only called you a noob. You're a noob. Have a good day noob.

PS: May the Ravens take the Superbowl cup! Maryland represent!
'][']-[RiLL3R

Post by '][']-[RiLL3R »

Please stay on topic, or just remove it.

I don't want to come on this thread thinking it is about maps and it's just you and bosdad bitching for the 50th fucking time.
"Find a Job You Love and You'll Never Work a Day in Your Life"
lil Tigga {OZ}

Post by lil Tigga {OZ} »

S_hift wrote:Every Saturday I'm going to do a top 5 here. Today I'll be naming the Top 5 worst maps in Br. Stay posted for next week for the "Top 5 Worst Annihilation Players"

1. Freezer.
This has probably got to be the dumbest map in existence. Not only is the lighting bad, but the space you have to travel between bases is soo jagged and sharp it resembles the inside of Charlie Sheens nose.

2. Yugostien.
I learned how to make maps in a week. Who ever made this map decided to take Roller Coaster, and then completely butcher it for their own amusement. Not only did they put too many shapes, but the shapes they chose use the ugliest textures in the game!!!

3. Grass Bowl 2
Seriously?! what the hell was wrong with the original?! Was it too easy to Kobe Bryant baby nukes into the enemy base? Are you that retarded that you have to screw up someones original tribes map just so you can put your name in the credit list?!? Yeah I'm talking to you man. Grass bowl 2 was nothing short of the stupidest remake I have ever seen. Dangerous crossing 2 comes pretty damn close considering they're using the SAME FUCKING TOWER SHAPE!

4. bloodbath 3
What's the fad with indoor tribes maps? Are you seriously that bad at skiing on terrain that you have to limit everyone's mobility back to their first day playing tribes? Why make the generators on the other team easy to access while the other team has a nice portable generator tucked away in the back? Who ever made this map. I'm talking to you. You seriously thought it was a good idea to give one team two generators and then give the other team two generators and a portable gen hidden all the way in the back? What kind of person are you? The way a map is designed can say a lot about someones personality. This one says that; I had to make some maps so I just half assed this one, used the arena and a few generators with stations, then just called it a day. Congratulations dirt bag. You have successfully catered to the brainless uncoordinated retards that plague Annihilation to this day.

5. Ewection.
Really? Who ever made this map has an obvious infatuation with male genitalia because that's what each team base resembles. This one got number 5 because Its not that I hate the map THAT much. It just pisses me off a little bit that someone actually spent the time to make it. Also the fact that Owner keeps it in the playlist. I think that's probably what pisses me off the most.
agree with all of this please can we have these maps removed and new ones added there's literally thousands to choose from
Jegue

Post by Jegue »

Freezer is best map ever
- <!>Tariq^