Legendz 4.0b

Aaquib

Re: Legendz 4.0b

Post by Aaquib »

DaJ4ck3L wrote:No changes were made to armor. The only game play changes made were reduced D. Instead of a blast wall taking 5 fully charged shots from a pbeam, it only needs 2 and a 1/2 now (official damage values that were used in higher level/competitive annihilation). With the lower number of players in the server now days, D doesn't need to be unbreakable for 30 mins.

I will still add the base damage feature as well. Disabling base damage when lower number of players are in the server, or under some set condition.

Thank you for your post Owner, I'd rather keep things at a little higher level of respect. More adult like.
DOH!
defense is pretty easy to destroy now you should buff it a little. i mean you right about less players so weak defense its not much problem when its less players are playing but it gets pretty bad when more players play(especially in maps where flag is in open) and most of the defense gets destroy with just one 100% pb shot making many deployable items useless and with that change team anytime feature it gets worst. i've played 9 games in a row and only one was with even teams all the other were like 3vs6 4vs8 3vs7 so i'm not sure how that can be useful the only good thing is i'm top scorer most of the time :D cause defense is so weak no one wants to set it(and yeah out of the 9 my team only won once)i get heasp of kills but ends up on the losing side.its good for scrims but not for public match's
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

Aaquib wrote:
DaJ4ck3L wrote:No changes were made to armor. The only game play changes made were reduced D. Instead of a blast wall taking 5 fully charged shots from a pbeam, it only needs 2 and a 1/2 now (official damage values that were used in higher level/competitive annihilation). With the lower number of players in the server now days, D doesn't need to be unbreakable for 30 mins.

I will still add the base damage feature as well. Disabling base damage when lower number of players are in the server, or under some set condition.

Thank you for your post Owner, I'd rather keep things at a little higher level of respect. More adult like.
DOH!
defense is pretty easy to destroy now you should buff it a little. i mean you right about less players so weak defense its not much problem when its less players are playing but it gets pretty bad when more players play(especially in maps where flag is in open) and most of the defense gets destroy with just one 100% pb shot making many deployable items useless and with that change team anytime feature it gets worst. i've played 9 games in a row and only one was with even teams all the other were like 3vs6 4vs8 3vs7 so i'm not sure how that can be useful the only good thing is i'm top scorer most of the time :D cause defense is so weak no one wants to set it(and yeah out of the 9 my team only won once)i get heasp of kills but ends up on the losing side.its good for scrims but not for public match's
You could be right. I'll probably revert it back next update I send.
Aaquib

Post by Aaquib »

crow you're the best seriously YOU'RE THE BEST
AnniDv6

Post by AnniDv6 »

Would it be possible to make the server choose a random ctf map when cycling to the next map after one ends? This method would be vastly superior to having the server go alphabetically through the maps like it is doing now. This would also eliminate the need for us to regularly update a map rotation file.
JeSuS

Post by JeSuS »

did vortex turrets ever get fixed?
bo'sdad

Post by bo'sdad »

I think they did, but Im so used to not having them that I have never checked LOL
Jegue

Post by Jegue »

The spawn shield lasts for too long, much after the player draws the first weapon, fix pls. and if possible enable the controlable turrets
- <!>Tariq^
bo'sdad

Post by bo'sdad »

JEGUE YOU SPAWN SNIPER !!!
f0xL3g3nD :)

Post by f0xL3g3nD :) »

It's not about spawn killing, it's the fact they can spawn and fly around for a good 10 seconds before they can be killed. Which is really inconvenient when you are trying to push hard on offense. Because they can plasma spam you before you can even harm them.
AnniDv6

Post by AnniDv6 »

Agreed it's too long and feels awkward. What was wrong with the old one?