Legendz 4.0b

S_hift

Re: Legendz 4.0b

Post by S_hift »

still to easy for noobies to die? Put an announcement as a sticky topic. "if you're too slow to 5 boost back to your base, then you deserve to get sniped."
Image <--Click here to subscribe to S_hift's youtube
Click here for full access to all my tribes downloads
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

Hmmm, thought more would favor that rather than dieing quicker. lol
Jegue

Post by Jegue »

old shield was better :(
- <!>Tariq^
AnniDv6

Post by AnniDv6 »

Needs to be fixed asap. The worst part about this is that it's making going HO more of a chore than it ever should be as the turret settings already make it nigh impossible to break into a base. Now when you're at the enemy base and you kill someone they are re-spawning right by you and shooting at you while you are still unable to do damage to them. It's also annoying in arena because you constantly get nonregs at the start of duels now unless you both wait before each duel. The bottom line is that you shouldn't ever be able to be firing a weapon while still being immune to damage.
S_hift

Post by S_hift »

I think that there should be two spawn shields. One for arena that last simply 2 seconds and you can't draw a weapon. And then just bring back the old spawn settings and make it 2 seconds or one beacon boost to turn off the spawn shield.

This was probably my favorite idea tho. Make it so that there is a spawn shield but particle beams deter that spawn shield when they get a good register on the enemy Knocking their health down to 10%. This would force n00bs to learn how to fly better instead of relying on spawn shields. If they're bad or they panic then they'll just plummet themselves into walls and die instantly. Suicide and -1 point. -1 point for acting like a downy.

All critical damage should bring enemies down to 10% when they spawn. It still gives them a chance and makes the situation equally rewarding if one or the other prevails.

But seriously, if you're getting spawn killed more than twice in a row, you probably have downs and you need to delete your tribes and go read your hooked on phonics.
Image <--Click here to subscribe to S_hift's youtube
Click here for full access to all my tribes downloads
vistalize

Post by vistalize »

crow you noob
EvilTree{OZ}
Armageddon

Post by Armageddon »

vistalize wrote:please switch back to the old mod the fuckin game is dead for christ sakes

ps didnt know BitchTits was UltraVXAuthor whats UP BRO

[MTW] DeadPimp BABY
For the record this schmuck isn't UltraVXAuthor.

History:
Ultra_Renegades1,2,3,Mayhem = ($A$)Deacon - ($A$)Thrash
UltraVX4,5(Never had a 1,2,3 because it's based on UR3. Hence VX4) = [sob]Kissypoo

The fact that he claims to be kissy is funny, i can't recall how many nights kissy,LSD_Man, Vampire]-[D and myself spent playing and BS'in and then this imposter doesn't even seem to know me lol.

It was a funny read though, also sorry about the necro :)
Last edited by Armageddon on Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
vistalize

Post by vistalize »

Awww bitchtits u noob

Sup arm long time bro
EvilTree{OZ}
Armageddon

Post by Armageddon »

It's going, starting to play more now that Legions is finished.
Good to see ya around still man.
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

Yea I never thought he was either.

And good to see you back around arm!!