Legendz 4.0b

DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Re: Legendz 4.0b

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

bitchtits wrote:well, one month and one day later....

still not fixed.

do you people realy care? maybe you should hand control over to someone who does care...

ascend is really fun, and i'm sure the 50%+ of the br servers regulars who can;t connect, like me,
are enjoying ascend as well

once again, GREAT JOB killing the last of TRIBES

Server-side code is the best way to do it.......................

BYE

UltraVXAuthor
No I really don't man. Not for people like you. You're a person with no respect or honor, and your coding skills are poor. As you have proved in the past on all points. I have no idea why Tree idolizes such trash just because you played VX a long time ago. :\

I'm not sure who coded the VX mod, but I know that Armageddon did a pretty good job in the later years of it.

In any case, I sent BR the update with a fix for you to play.
bitchtits

Post by bitchtits »

I am UltraVXAuthor and whoever made VX that wasnt ME is not the author of VX!

Armegeddon removed ammo limits - WOW

and if I am such a trashy person and horrible coder why am I on here telling you EXACTLY what you problem is?
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

bitchtits wrote:I am UltraVXAuthor and whoever made VX that wasnt ME is not the author of VX!

Armegeddon removed ammo limits - WOW

and if I am such a trashy person and horrible coder why am I on here telling you EXACTLY what you problem is?
He did much more than that, and your question is lol.

Have a good time playing Tribes bro!
bitchtits

Post by bitchtits »

I don't care what he did. He didn't make VX and he would tell you that himself, I am sure.
I made VX3,4,5. I also rewrote the City-Guide HOB mod. I guess you never heard of that,either,
like you've never heard of UltraVXAuthor.

There are plenty of people around that know me and you are coming off like a embicile

Are you going to fix the server now? People with OEM TRIBES code cannot connect.
Get over yourself and fix the fucking server, I told you how and all you can do is talk shit to me.

Is that how you reward kindness? With smack talk? The only reason I am here is so
TRIBES doesn't die any more than it is. I could care less what you think of me... Your condescening attitude
makes me laugh, as a matetr of fact. But, unfortunately, for who knows why reason, you're in charge of the code
and thats why I am talking to you.
So...
Don't kill the server because your ego believes you are running
the best code. People can't connect. Fix it.

UltraVXAuthor
bo'sdad

Post by bo'sdad »

well what ever the problem is, there is one. I appreciate all the work crow has done for us. I also appreciate another coder trying to help out. this is a community, and helping each other has gotten us this far in a game that should have died 11 years ago. I think both parties have gotten a bit off track, however the facts are that we have some players that are having problems. posting the problems here in this section is what it was made for, discussion and solutions.

thanks again VX for your input, and thanks again crow for all the work you have done. hopefully, the latest fix will take care of some of the major issues we have been having. owner said he has just received a new fix, and would be putting it in as of yesterday. lets wait and see how this new fix works.
'][']-[RiLL3R

Post by '][']-[RiLL3R »

I miss the old BR
4.0 has weak armors. :(
"Find a Job You Love and You'll Never Work a Day in Your Life"
bo'sdad

Post by bo'sdad »

I dont believe the armors were changed at all. crow only made changes to a few things and cleaned up the files, from what I can tell.
'][']-[RiLL3R

Post by '][']-[RiLL3R »

Well they seem weaker.
"Find a Job You Love and You'll Never Work a Day in Your Life"
Owner
Site Admin

Post by Owner »

I haven't seen any changes but it could be me since i play every now and then.
Owner
Site Admin

Post by Owner »

Also im not very happy to see the tone in certain peoples posts. I think we can do a lil nicer job talking more like grown up people here. Again i see it as it is here. So let respect each other more a bit more. DO it for sake of tribes 1 community and what is left of it.