Re: Legendz 4.0b

Post by '][']-[RiLL3R »

^ What he said.
"Find a Job You Love and You'll Never Work a Day in Your Life"
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

No changes were made to armor. The only game play changes made were reduced D. Instead of a blast wall taking 5 fully charged shots from a pbeam, it only needs 2 and a 1/2 now (official damage values that were used in higher level/competitive annihilation). With the lower number of players in the server now days, D doesn't need to be unbreakable for 30 mins.

I will still add the base damage feature as well. Disabling base damage when lower number of players are in the server, or under some set condition.

Thank you for your post Owner, I'd rather keep things at a little higher level of respect. More adult like.
lil Tigga {OZ}

Post by lil Tigga {OZ} »

thanks for the updates crow the kill streak is bad ass i got to 45 the other night . Also thanks for adding ammo to the rail it was long over due
Owner
Site Admin

Post by Owner »

Np Crow. Thx for the information. I think it will answer peoples questions or thoughts they had in the past.

Owner
S_hift

Post by S_hift »

Bitchtits, who cares about your easy to play dead mod? You made vx 3,4,5? What about vx1 and vx2? Where were you on that one dipshit? What about the Ultra ren that people actually care about like vx7 and vx8? oh yeah, you went under a rock. Dude just face it, you act like a complete tool for no reason. You want people in a dying community to respect you? When other people barely respect the game as it is.

Are you retarded?!

How about you stop complaining and actually do something other than cry on forums and try to gain the approval of your peers?

Why don't you go for a walk or something?
Maybe delete your tribes?

Or maybe, just maybe you could actually become useful and start making fixes like Perrinoia and crow have?

I have yet to see you post a single goddamn snippet of code, you basement dwelling piece of garbage. I could write a full synopsis, about how you might possibly be one of the worst tribes players to ever exist. Please go away and stay the fuck off -General Discussion-
Image <--Click here to subscribe to S_hift's youtube
Click here for full access to all my tribes downloads
bo'sdad

Post by bo'sdad »

crow, it seems the vehicle PACKS are still not working, and also the portable gens will not power anything. just letting you know , thank, bo
bo'sdad

Post by bo'sdad »

S_hift wrote:Bitchtits, who cares about your easy to play dead mod? You made vx 3,4,5? What about vx1 and vx2? Where were you on that one dipshit? What about the Ultra ren that people actually care about like vx7 and vx8? oh yeah, you went under a rock. Dude just face it, you act like a complete tool for no reason. You want people in a dying community to respect you? When other people barely respect the game as it is.

Are you retarded?!

How about you stop complaining and actually do something other than cry on forums and try to gain the approval of your peers?

Why don't you go for a walk or something?
Maybe delete your tribes?

Or maybe, just maybe you could actually become useful and start making fixes like Perrinoia and crow have?

I have yet to see you post a single goddamn snippet of code, you basement dwelling piece of garbage. I could write a full synopsis, about how you might possibly be one of the worst tribes players to ever exist. Please go away and stay the fuck off -General Discussion-

This area was supposed to be for feed back on how well the server is doing or what needs repair. posts like these only server to clutter up the area and things that need work get over looked. lets all try to keep on track. thank you, bo
Owner
Site Admin

Post by Owner »

Stay on track or don't post at all if its not subject related.
Owner
Site Admin

Post by Owner »

Hey Crow. Any idea on the dueling mode invite 1vs1 thing you had in beta. Let us know on the progress. Thanks!

Owner
'][']-[RiLL3R

Post by '][']-[RiLL3R »

Need new authority.

Edit: Also Crow It'd be a great idea to finally make Brazil 1.30.
It will stop a lot of the kicks, bans, and tribes dying.
"Find a Job You Love and You'll Never Work a Day in Your Life"