Legendz 4.0b

bo'sdad

Re: Legendz 4.0b

Post by bo'sdad »

that was one thing in the past that kept players coming to br, anyone could get in. when <!> upgraded there servers years ago, people couldn't get in and they lost players. after a short time they figured it out and went back to the original files. this will also hurt any new players that find a free down load of tribes and try to join. they wont know that they need to rework there config or whatever. they will simply give up on the game. there is no way for us to tell them to come here and look in the forums for answers either.
S_hift

Post by S_hift »

actually I like the double shot patch. No one can double shot now but me :3

on another note. The weapon rotation is normal now. You n00bs need to get hip to real anni. Its about time someone made the change.

Crow, bring back the cluster mine setting for mini bombers. Or at least give it a more server friendly version were its not spamming as many as it used to.
Image <--Click here to subscribe to S_hift's youtube
Click here for full access to all my tribes downloads
frankthetank

Post by frankthetank »

Looks like Crow is in hiatus again...
bitchtits

Post by bitchtits »

I use only 1.11 TRIBES original from the latest 1.08 TRIBES CD + the OFFICIAL TRIBES patches.

I will tell you it's pretty FUCKING EASY to mark validation = false; on bullet.DTS by searching your
mod files with a decent fucking text editor like TEXTPAD.
OR
Don't override bullet.DTS. Install 1.11 TRIBES and run the mod from there, then, make sure bullet.DTS model file
doesn't exist in the mod folder.... only where it should be.. in the base folder.

Here let me hold your hand some more.
Most people run 1.08 1.09 or 1.11 TRIBES. It's probably best if you have some server responsibility, like
RUNNING ONE to make sure that these versions of TRIBES can connect. It's pretty FUCKING EASY to zip up the different
distributions, they're only 90 MB each.

PS No one cares about 1.30,1.40, it's already hacked, ask S_hit and any of his friendz - so why run it?

I posted in 2009 on all the forums about all the problems in this mod. Talked to Crow, others during that time.
I had all the shit solved + added 5 new weapons , 5 new turrets, 3 new vehicles. No one cared... people are still trying
fix the issues with this mod that were solved long ago by me. I rewrote the whole mod from scratch using 1.11 in less than
a month.

So here's my advice to the community. Listen to the people that know what the fuck is up. Don't let amateur coders ruin your server.
And kick every cheater every time you see one, don't even warn them. Change the maps up more often, the game gets so boring running the same old fucking maps.
Then go back to playing... if you can connect...

BYE

UltraVXAuthor
Bitch{TITS}
Last edited by bitchtits on Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bitchtits

Post by bitchtits »

frankthetank wrote:Looks like Crow is in hiatus again...
No telling how many others have given up during the what... 3 weeks that this is happened?

It's just stupid...
(S1)G]-[0ST

Post by (S1)G]-[0ST »

bitchtits wrote:I use only 1.11 TRIBES original from the latest 1.08 TRIBES CD + the OFFICIAL TRIBES patches.

I will tell you it's pretty FUCKING EASY to mark validation = false; on bullet.DTS by searching your
OR
Don't override bullet.DTS. Install 1.11 TRIBES and run the mod from there, then, make sure bullet.DTS model file
doesn't exist in the mod folder.... only where it should be.. in the base folder.

Most people run 1.08 1.09 or 1.11 TRIBES. It's probably best if you have some server responsibility, like
RUNNING ONE to make sure that these versions of TRIBES can connect. It's pretty FUCKING EASY to zip up the different

PS No one cares about 1.30,1.40, it's already hacked, ask S_hit and any of his friendz - so why run it?

I posted in 2009 on all the forums about all the problems in this mod. Talked to Crow, others during that time.
I had all the shit solved + added 5 new weapons , 5 new turrets, 3 new vehicles. No one cared... people are still trying
fix the issues with this mod that were solved long ago by me. I rewrote the whole mod from scratch using 1.11 in less than
a month.

So here's my advice to the community. Listen to the people that know what the fuck is up. Don't let amateur coders ruin your server.
And kick every cheater every time you see one, don't even warn them. Change the maps up more often, the game gets so boring running the same old fucking maps.

BYE

UltraVXAuthor
Bitch{TITS}
This guy.
This guy is my new hero.
frankthetank

Post by frankthetank »

(S1)G]-[0ST wrote:
bitchtits wrote:I use only 1.11 TRIBES original from the latest 1.08 TRIBES CD + the OFFICIAL TRIBES patches.

OR

a month.

BYE

UltraVXAuthor
Bitch{TITS}
This guy.
This guy is my new hero.
I think this guy needs to be our new president.
S_hift

Post by S_hift »

bitchtits wrote:PS No one cares about 1.30,1.40, it's already hacked, ask S_hit and any of his friendz - so why run it?

Rofl. :lol:

Personal preference man. This is why people continue to play tribes to this day. Because it allows full user configuration. If you gotta problem with that, well you can go fuck yourself you salty prick.

Also, name dropping is bullshit. You wont become notorious for ownage casting spam votes and crying like a sniveling brat.

ps. you didn't code shit kid...
If you did, you would know how to post it on to http://www.annihilation.info, You would be a little more up to date on the current workings on project tribes revival, and people would see you as a commodity instead of a vote spamming retard. Now pipe down and go back to sucking at the easiest mod to ever exist in tribes.
vistalize

Post by vistalize »

Shift you dont know what the fuck you are talking about thats UltraVXAuthor lol

a vet of the game since 1998 hes been coding since u were in diapers
EvilTree{OZ}
S_hift

Post by S_hift »

then why does he act like such a bitch in anni? Calling people cheaters ect? thats some noobish behavior bro. I mean if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, then it must be a bitch right?