Annihilation Map Pack

JeSuS

Re: Annihilation Map Pack

Post by JeSuS »

that is just a little to big, I honestly thought it was fine without the whole bottom area. Maybe what you could do is make that into a ramp so that people can just ski back and forth. Thats why gore globe was so much fun. And have you tried ghosting into the gen area or ghosting out to make sure you can. That is a major factor in gameplay and gotta have that lol
SGT ROCK

Post by SGT ROCK »

That's got some great possibilities Ghost, very creative! 8-) I agree with Jesus though it's a pretty big area but with a LOT of players it would be really neat to see how it played. It might be hard to get past the flags into the gens, thinking about turrets set above the flag.
f0xL3g3nD :)

Post by f0xL3g3nD :) »

I don't really understand why people hate big maps ... I mean we fly around with high speeds. Play like there are no limits.
bo'sdad

Post by bo'sdad »

thats a great map. and it's a lot of fun to play.
have you looked here for map packs ? http://library.theexiled.pwnageservers.com/
AnniDv6

Post by AnniDv6 »

I like it.

bo'sdad wrote:thats a great map. and it's a lot of fun to play.
have you looked here for map packs ? http://library.theexiled.pwnageservers.com/
He isn't looking for map packs, he is wanting to contribute some fresh maps into the community. Those map packs are old, dull and been played forever, granted they are classics, and I've had a lot of fun myself on them, but it would be nice to see something new in the community, even if it's different and something not used too, you don't have to put the new maps back to back, mix them in with a few classics on a mission lineup. It would be something new, and interesting.

So please Ghost, continue doing what you are doing, and I myself might make some maps to contribute as well.

I encourage everyone to contribute a little extra to the 2013 community, even if its helping a n00b out or showing a friend the game of Tribes.
every little effort counts on working to keep a community surviving.
bo'sdad

Post by bo'sdad »

he said he was working on new maps, and exciled has everything. including full maps the he could convert. thats why I suggested it.

bo'sdad wrote:he said he was working on new maps, and exciled has everything. including full maps the he could convert. thats why I suggested it.
Very true, it would be nice to convert a few of the old maps, there are some maps that I haven't seen in forever.
One for example was the usage of that really HUGE base, like that is a giant wall with a full inside as a base, then across the map the other time had the same one, with a single tower in the middle. Hell it was from Nappy mod, so you guys may never even heard of it.. prolly something [NHOP] made... lil tigga would prolly remember if I could explain a little better.

I miss the old wide open maps, all this indoor or sky shit is for the birds. Ski and Jet :)
bo'sdad

Post by bo'sdad »

:D seeeeeee, i was thinking ahead !!
S_hift

Post by S_hift »

ghost, double check the walls. some of them should have exactly 90 degrees set as the angle.
Image <--Click here to subscribe to S_hift's youtube
Click here for full access to all my tribes downloads