Annihilation Map Pack

AnniDv6

Re: Annihilation Map Pack

Post by AnniDv6 »

f0xL3g3nD :) wrote:
bo'sdad wrote:he said he was working on new maps, and exciled has everything. including full maps the he could convert. thats why I suggested it.
Very true, it would be nice to convert a few of the old maps, there are some maps that I haven't seen in forever.
One for example was the usage of that really HUGE base, like that is a giant wall with a full inside as a base, then across the map the other time had the same one, with a single tower in the middle. Hell it was from Nappy mod, so you guys may never even heard of it.. prolly something [NHOP] made... lil tigga would prolly remember if I could explain a little better.

I miss the old wide open maps, all this indoor or sky shit is for the birds. Ski and Jet :)
I think I know which one you mean, but I dunno the name either and I couldn't find it in the TE t1 file library back when I was looking for maps to add to br. It used the same base from the map MassiveSides, essentially the giant dam base that has a few floors in it which aren't solid so you have to put iblocks or something smaller under them.
lil Tigga {OZ}

Post by lil Tigga {OZ} »

f0xL3g3nD :) wrote:
bo'sdad wrote:he said he was working on new maps, and exciled has everything. including full maps the he could convert. thats why I suggested it.
Very true, it would be nice to convert a few of the old maps, there are some maps that I haven't seen in forever.
One for example was the usage of that really HUGE base, like that is a giant wall with a full inside as a base, then across the map the other time had the same one, with a single tower in the middle. Hell it was from Nappy mod, so you guys may never even heard of it.. prolly something [NHOP] made... lil tigga would prolly remember if I could explain a little better.

I miss the old wide open maps, all this indoor or sky shit is for the birds. Ski and Jet :)
i know the mission you mean fox however i dont know the name. ihave a bunch of old [NHOP] maps ill have to go through and submit.
f0xL3g3nD :)

Post by f0xL3g3nD :) »

Yes! Annihilation would fall in love with some of those maps man. They are so uniquely designed!
virus

Post by virus »

f0xL3g3nD :) wrote: Very true, it would be nice to convert a few of the old maps, there are some maps that I haven't seen in forever.

Are you speaking of Scarabrae? The CTF with the CAH rocket turret in the middle of the valley?
[NHOP]Virus

No, I honestly can't even remember man, The base is a big wall basically, 2 entrances on the top, huge on the side, got a few on the bottom, and a hole at the bottom too, I believe there were offices, showers .. etc etc...

Idk, Probably will never see it again :(
virus

Post by virus »

Offices and showers? I guess I have the wrong one. I haven't seen that one, yet.
[NHOP]Virus
S_hift

Post by S_hift »

He's talking about the the large dam bases. It has a filtration system some offices and cleaning rooms for the workers.
Image <--Click here to subscribe to S_hift's youtube
Click here for full access to all my tribes downloads
bo'sdad

Post by bo'sdad »

yep, it's a giant thick wall and you can go down inside it and there hallways and rooms and then place's to get back to the top.

Yessir. Finally we are all on the same page. Was a fun map
virus

Post by virus »

f0xL3g3nD :) wrote:I don't really understand why people hate big maps ... I mean we fly around with high speeds. Play like there are no limits.
Its so they can use those cheap Tanks without support groups. :)
Maybe it'll encourage the use of vehicles again. Because with all these boosts, we tend to forget about HPC/APCs. More team based.
[NHOP]Virus