Annihilation Map Pack

f0xL3g3nD :)

Re: Annihilation Map Pack

Post by f0xL3g3nD :) »

APC's were never really encouraged. We should make some Ace Combat style maps >.>
S']['U would have been a great pilot instructor. But he was banned for too many raging hit and runs. Lol
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

There use to be a fun mod called TAC. We were talking about it the other day in the server. Good stuff.

Crow! Round 2 in Anni Arena? :D
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

f0xL3g3nD :) wrote:Crow! Round 2 in Anni Arena? :D
Yep yep, I've been warming up. You will get your match you really want. :-D
virus

Post by virus »

Banned for using vehicles for a kill? Man someone's got to stop this banning madness.
[NHOP]Virus

virus wrote:Banned for using vehicles for a kill? Man someone's got to stop this banning madness.
There was A LOT more too it than just that lol ... Sorry I made it seem that way.
He was a rager, kinda mental I believe. But all in all I believe it started off with ppl getting pissy cuz he ran them over lol then followed a kick one day, which resulted him raging and cussing admins, then all the admin conspiracies started. man, just don't leave Tribes 1 and you wont miss all these theatrical seasons :P
virus

Post by virus »

There's already a great sets of maps out there. Too bad they're mostly client side.
[NHOP]Virus

Well ... We need to release a new edit of Tribes hahaha, with all these client side maps included.
The only reason people can't play them, is because we aren't showing them how too.

If they are too ignorant to learn how to go to a forum and download them, they can sit aside for 30 minutes.
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

f0xL3g3nD :) wrote:Well ... We need to release a new edit of Tribes hahaha, with all these client side maps included.
The only reason people can't play them, is because we aren't showing them how too.

If they are too ignorant to learn how to go to a forum and download them, they can sit aside for 30 minutes.
You should check out some of the work sand did with the new Open Call 3 maps on his server. Crazy good stuff there. I helped him make some of the edits to them while he was building them. Some of them still need some touch ups/to be scrapped (Drop Zone II), and when I have time I'll work with him to get the changes done to them. The maps are under the "Extreme Tribes" section in his server. Worth checking out for sure. Not going to lie though, some of the maps death666 has been making are pretty sick as well. It would be some epic stuff if he were to make some of them final edits on the maps sand created, or even add on to that pack. Either way I'll make sure them maps get polished. I have a list of notes I've been making for them, just minor edits to the structure already in place.

I might see what I can do about reskinning some of the original base textures with the new textures made for the OC3 maps. Would be even better if we could get some of them textures from Tribes Ascend, but I would have to talk with krog about that. Also I would have to see if it would even be legal to do that, and release it as freeware for download. I made a thread in the screenshots section showing off some of krogs work on a remake of broadside he did using T1 and TA textures. Also worth checking out. Shift might be a better person for this job though, as he already has extensive knowledge on Tribes base skinning. I would have to learn it. I've already learned everything for skins but how to map the base textures!!
virus

Post by virus »

Those OpenCall maps with the infamous CanyonCrusades are all client side maps. The updated textures are a nice added touch to new maps but it isn't necessary. If we can just help those without the knowledge to install the CS maps can we be successful. Its a lot easier than coming up with maps. The DOX & LT maps are mass distributed already so there's familiarity with the sets currently.
[NHOP]Virus