[Script] 1.40 Inventory Auto drop/buy keybinds

justR

[Script] 1.40 Inventory Auto drop/buy keybinds

Post by justR »

Since people tend to be slow at setting d here are the binds you can use to autodrop/buy items at the inventory (deployables/turrets/etc) if you don't already have a script. Put these in your config.cs file in the config folder. Delete the lines with the items you don't want, and to change the key to bind it just change the key that is in "" after the make, simple enough but felt I had to explain for you SkyWalkers out there. (These are my own personal binds, so I can buy pretty much anything I want with a single key while in builder)

bindCommand(keyboard0, make, "1", TO, "AutoBuy::litterItem( \"Jump Pad\" );");
bindCommand(keyboard0, make, "2", TO, "AutoBuy::litterItem( \"Deployable Bunker\" );");
bindCommand(keyboard0, make, "3", TO, "AutoBuy::litterItem( \"Pulse Sensor\" );");
bindCommand(keyboard0, make, "4", TO, "AutoBuy::litterItem( \"Control Jammer\" );");
bindCommand(keyboard0, make, "5", TO, "AutoBuy::litterItem( \"Base Cloaking Device\" );");
bindCommand(keyboard0, make, "6", TO, "AutoBuy::litterItem( \"Portable Solar Panel\" );");
bindCommand(keyboard0, make, "7", TO, "AutoBuy::litterItem( \"Plasma Floor\" );");
bindCommand(keyboard0, make, "8", TO, "AutoBuy::litterItem( \"Motion Sensor\" );");
bindCommand(keyboard0, make, "9", TO, "AutoBuy::litterItem( \"Deployable Cat\" );");
bindCommand(keyboard0, make, "0", TO, "AutoBuy::litterItem( \"Sensor Jammer\" );");
bindCommand(keyboard0, make, "numlock", TO, "AutoBuy::litterItem( \"Laser Turret\" );");
bindCommand(keyboard0, make, "numpad7", TO, "AutoBuy::litterItem( \"Big Crate\" );");
bindCommand(keyboard0, make, "numpad4", TO, "AutoBuy::litterItem( \"Deployable Platform\" );");
bindCommand(keyboard0, make, "numpad1", TO, "AutoBuy::litterItem( \"Blast Wall\" );");
bindCommand(keyboard0, make, "numpad/", TO, "AutoBuy::litterItem( \"Force Field\" );");
bindCommand(keyboard0, make, "numpad8", TO, "AutoBuy::litterItem( \"Force Field Door\" );");
bindCommand(keyboard0, make, "numpad5", TO, "AutoBuy::litterItem( \"Large Force Field\" );");
bindCommand(keyboard0, make, "numpad2", TO, "AutoBuy::litterItem( \"Large Force Field Door\" );");
bindCommand(keyboard0, make, "numpad*", TO, "AutoBuy::litterItem( \"Flame Turret\" );");
bindCommand(keyboard0, make, "numpad9", TO, "AutoBuy::litterItem( \"Nuclear Turret\" );");
bindCommand(keyboard0, make, "numpad6", TO, "AutoBuy::litterItem( \"Neuro Basher\" );");
bindCommand(keyboard0, make, "numpad3", TO, "AutoBuy::litterItem( \"Missile Turret\" );");
bindCommand(keyboard0, make, "numpad0", TO, "AutoBuy::litterItem( \"Mobile Inventory\" );");
bindCommand(keyboard0, make, "decimal", TO, "AutoBuy::litterItem( \"Portable Generator\" );");
bindCommand(keyboard0, make, "numpad-", TO, "AutoBuy::litterItem( \"Air Base\" );");
bindCommand(keyboard0, make, "numpad+", TO, "AutoBuy::litterItem( \"Teleport Pad\" );");
bindCommand(keyboard0, make, "numpadenter", TO, "AutoBuy::litterItem( \"Jail Tower\" );");
justR

Re: 1.40 Inventory Auto drop/buy keybinds

Post by justR »

Also, this is the bind to autodrop a repair kit to heal the inventories faster. Same as above, change the a in "" to whatever key bind you want. also put this in your config.cs file in the config folder.

bindCommand(keyboard0, make, "a", TO, "drop(\"Repair Kit\");");
Ninetails

Post by Ninetails »

This is actually very useful thanks for posting it.
I use a laptop not a desktop so i dont have a number pad but i guess ill just rebind them suit my keyboard.
AnniDv6

Post by AnniDv6 »

justR wrote:Also, this is the bind to autodrop a repair kit to heal the inventories faster. Same as above, change the a in "" to whatever key bind you want. also put this in your config.cs file in the config folder.

bindCommand(keyboard0, make, "a", TO, "drop(\"Repair Kit\");");
This is nice. Now I will no longer heal myself when trying to heal an object. Unless it drops behind the inventory or something.

Also these are the ones I use.

editActionMap("inventoryMap.sae"); //For invo screen
bindCommand(keyboard0, make, "2", TO, "AutoBuy::litterItem( \"Laser Turret\" );");
bindCommand(keyboard0, make, "3", TO, "AutoBuy::litterItem( \"Deployable Platform\" );");
bindCommand(keyboard0, make, "4", TO, "AutoBuy::litterItem( \"Jump Pad\" );");
bindCommand(keyboard0, make, "5", TO, "AutoBuy::litterItem( \"Blast Wall\" );");
bindCommand(keyboard0, make, "7", TO, "AutoBuy::litterItem( \"Force Field Door\" );");

editActionMap("actionMap.sae"); //For zappys or maybe global invo
bindCommand(keyboard0, make, "2", TO, "AutoBuy::litterItem( \"Laser Turret\" );");
bindCommand(keyboard0, make, "3", TO, "AutoBuy::litterItem( \"Deployable Platform\" );");
bindCommand(keyboard0, make, "4", TO, "AutoBuy::litterItem( \"Jump Pad\" );");
bindCommand(keyboard0, make, "5", TO, "AutoBuy::litterItem( \"Blast Wall\" );");
bindCommand(keyboard0, make, "7", TO, "AutoBuy::litterItem( \"Force Field Door\" );");

I find having too many is just confusing and pointless. There are a few things I should add in though like those stupid crates everyone uses now. The FF door spam makes blocking your flag super easy mode. Deploy mobile inventory, spam 7 and mass deploy and kill the inv.
justR

Post by justR »

bump for real
Real

Post by Real »

Thanks bro!
justR

Post by justR »

AnniDv6

Post by AnniDv6 »

Can we make this a sticky please.
Groove

Post by Groove »

here's something i made for tw people, it adds two bindable keys for dropping health kits (to be used when at an invy) to your keybinds menu in 1.4

"Toss 10 RepKITS" drops 10 rep packs in a big clump in front of you

"Spray RepKITS" will throw as many repkits as it can for as long as you hold it - on non-lasthope servers (lasthope stops u at 16) you can make a pretty ridiculous pile of repkits with it ;)

dropper.acs.cs

save as into config/modules/ and bind whatever keys you want it on in the standard 1.40 Options/Binds/Inventory menu
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

Death666 wrote:Can we make this a sticky please.
lol you're an admin here too...

And thanks groove.