Post by EAt*LEAD »

awesome! thanks
S_hift

Re: 1.40 Inventory Auto drop/buy keybinds

Post by S_hift »

bump & fixed

Code: Select all

bindCommand(keyboard0, make, "1", TO, "AutoBuy::litterItem( \"Jump Pad\" );");
bindCommand(keyboard0, make, "2", TO, "AutoBuy::litterItem( \"Deployable Bunker\" );");
bindCommand(keyboard0, make, "3", TO, "AutoBuy::litterItem( \"Pulse Sensor\" );");
bindCommand(keyboard0, make, "4", TO, "AutoBuy::litterItem( \"Control Jammer\" );");
bindCommand(keyboard0, make, "5", TO, "AutoBuy::litterItem( \"Base Cloaking Device\" );");
bindCommand(keyboard0, make, "6", TO, "AutoBuy::litterItem( \"Portable Solar Panel\" );");
bindCommand(keyboard0, make, "7", TO, "AutoBuy::litterItem( \"Plasma Floor\" );");
bindCommand(keyboard0, make, "8", TO, "AutoBuy::litterItem( \"Motion Sensor\" );");
bindCommand(keyboard0, make, "9", TO, "AutoBuy::litterItem( \"Deployable Cat\" );");
bindCommand(keyboard0, make, "0", TO, "AutoBuy::litterItem( \"Sensor Jammer\" );");
bindCommand(keyboard0, make, "numlock", TO, "AutoBuy::litterItem( \"Laser Turret\" );");
bindCommand(keyboard0, make, "numpad7", TO, "AutoBuy::litterItem( \"Big Crate\" );");
bindCommand(keyboard0, make, "numpad4", TO, "AutoBuy::litterItem( \"Deployable Platform\" );");
bindCommand(keyboard0, make, "numpad1", TO, "AutoBuy::litterItem( \"Blast Wall\" );");
bindCommand(keyboard0, make, "numpad/", TO, "AutoBuy::litterItem( \"Force Field\" );");
bindCommand(keyboard0, make, "numpad8", TO, "AutoBuy::litterItem( \"Force Field Door\" );");
bindCommand(keyboard0, make, "numpad5", TO, "AutoBuy::litterItem( \"Large Force Field\" );");
bindCommand(keyboard0, make, "numpad2", TO, "AutoBuy::litterItem( \"Large Force Field Door\" );");
bindCommand(keyboard0, make, "numpad*", TO, "AutoBuy::litterItem( \"Flame Turret\" );");
bindCommand(keyboard0, make, "numpad9", TO, "AutoBuy::litterItem( \"Nuclear Turret\" );");
bindCommand(keyboard0, make, "numpad6", TO, "AutoBuy::litterItem( \"Neuro Basher\" );");
bindCommand(keyboard0, make, "numpad3", TO, "AutoBuy::litterItem( \"Missile Turret\" );");
bindCommand(keyboard0, make, "numpad0", TO, "AutoBuy::litterItem( \"Mobile Inventory\" );");
bindCommand(keyboard0, make, "decimal", TO, "AutoBuy::litterItem( \"Portable Generator\" );");
bindCommand(keyboard0, make, "numpad-", TO, "AutoBuy::litterItem( \"Air Base\" );");
bindCommand(keyboard0, make, "numpad+", TO, "AutoBuy::litterItem( \"Teleport Pad\" );");
bindCommand(keyboard0, make, "numpadenter", TO, "AutoBuy::litterItem( \"Jail Tower\" );");
edit: instead of just binds, could you make the dropper more like the one from 1.3? The one that you can cycle through deployables before crapping them out?
Image <--Click here to subscribe to S_hift's youtube
Click here for full access to all my tribes downloads
justR

Post by justR »

bump for FireFox

here's the link for that grenade thrower script
http://library.theexiled.pwnageservers. ... hp?id=2792
justR

Post by justR »

here is Crow's HD config FireFox, Shift will post his link here too for his
http://thelandofoz.net/tribes/ [download link under embedded video]
S_hift

Post by S_hift »

Groove wrote:here's something i made for tw people, it adds two bindable keys for dropping health kits (to be used when at an invy) to your keybinds menu in 1.4

"Toss 10 RepKITS" drops 10 rep packs in a big clump in front of you

"Spray RepKITS" will throw as many repkits as it can for as long as you hold it - on non-lasthope servers (lasthope stops u at 16) you can make a pretty ridiculous pile of repkits with it ;)

dropper.acs.cs

save as into config/modules/ and bind whatever keys you want it on in the standard 1.40 Options/Binds/Inventory menu
now I'm just gonna change to plasma ammo and shit ammo from the sky
Image <--Click here to subscribe to S_hift's youtube
Click here for full access to all my tribes downloads
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

Good luck with that. Doesn't appear you can drop anything while connected to the station, right now.
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

seems to be a client side problem perr.

and i prefer having it all on many binds, so i know what key drops what. before 1.4, i use to use fast favs / port invos lol. having laser / plat / bwall / etc packs all on different favs with a builder. it's actually really quick if u good about it. i hated it though because i only had favs for builder / titan, and this was before the autobuy script.
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

It was... My bad.

I'm trying to write a dropper script that drops whatever I double click on, in the inventory screen, but I'm having some difficulty.

The item passed to my function when I double click laser turret, is "146"... Anyone know what client side function I can use to convert 146 to Laser Turret?
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

getItemType(name)

cant even tell you how many base scripts i wish used this instead of item numbers. pretty sure that's it.