[client development] Annihilation Hitmarker script

S_hift

Re: [client development] Annihilation Hitmarker script

Post by S_hift »

looks good. can you post the script and i'll change the png's to bmp's and make custom ones for 1.11 and 1.4
Image <--Click here to subscribe to S_hift's youtube
Click here for full access to all my tribes downloads
SGT ROCK

Post by SGT ROCK »

Nice, I like that ret Shift. I was playing with this one today... found it somewhere a while back, made some changes to it, like it better now. It worked pretty nicely but I'm not sure about the outside ring and spoke, shows up bigger in game and whiteish. I like the one Crow's got goin on there too. I've seen that hitmarker is some other game Ascend? (looked alot like Crow's) or maybe something from back in the day. Maybe what I saw showed damage and the direction it came from, not sure. Nifty idea though.
Attachments
H_reticle.png
H_reticle.png (9.88 KiB) Viewed 280 times
hreticlenade.png
hreticlenade.png (8.03 KiB) Viewed 280 times
"Some of you young men think that war is all glamour and glory, but let me tell you, boys, it is all hell!"
-General William T. Sherman

DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

that looks cool. yea i got this one from a guy in base called milk-man. and yea TA did have hit mark detection.

also shift, not sure what it will take to make this 1.11 compatible yet. atm it uses a lot of 1.40 functions. i havent looked for any other method to get the image on. im sure it wouldnt be hard though.
AnniDv6

Post by AnniDv6 »

These are nice