Latest anni weapon hud?

D4M45T3R

Re: Latest anni weapon hud?

Post by D4M45T3R »

OOOHHH SHHHIIIIT it looks like i didnt installed it correctly. i dont remember wtf i did but i could only see 1 rocket/babynuke/mortar etc. icon on wephud and ammocount of that wep. honestly now im so mind boggled i dont even know what to type next so i'll just stop here.
D4M45T3R

Post by D4M45T3R »

it's strange tho because i just tried it on stock config and it works normally even w/o the custom wephud. i tested shifts anni config few days ago and i had same problem so i probably concluded there was an error in script that displayed only 1 type of weapon icon for mortar based weps (only one weapon displayed babynuke/mortar/rocket instead of all 3 etc.) weird stuff. i have feeling many brain cells just died :(
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

it's cool brother. anything used in shifts config could be altered / not supported. i would be surprised if he even added the legendz stats hud to his config. which is one of the most important scripts in anni imo (proper k/d ratio).

on a side note, i have a feeling i took that ss because nim was tyring to say i hm. good times, good times. i have 100s of ss like that, but don't think i ever bothered to send any of them off. :lol:
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

I wasn't spazzing out, I was trolling... Though, my sarcastic tone of voice didn't translate very well, via text.

Oh well.

PS: I find it funny that you think a stats hud is important...
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

how does one ever get better? by challenging him self to play better every game. i have a personal goal to not break a 2 k/d ratio in games that i play in anni. though when put up against some other good players (1v4 1v5), i at least try not to go below a 1 k/d ratio.

this is just how i play.
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

So, what you're telling me is, you need a custom hud to tell you whether or not you die more often than you kill?
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

how else do you check your kill / death in anni? ;)
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

I don't need to check my K/D ratio, because I've got this wonderful thing called a brain that remembers whether I killed or died...

If I remember more deaths than kills, I need to improve, and if I remember more kills than deaths, I don't end up throwing my input peripherals at my output peripherals.

But more importantly, I don't pay much attention to useless stats, like that anyway, unless I'm playing DM, because I'm a team player whose objective is defined by the mission, not some arbitrary hud that doesn't have any baring on the goal of the game (Usually CTF).
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

ok then.
SGT ROCK

Post by SGT ROCK »

perrinoia wrote:I don't need to check my K/D ratio, because I've got this wonderful thing called a brain that remembers whether I killed or died...

If I remember more deaths than kills, I need to improve, and if I remember more kills than deaths, I don't end up throwing my input peripherals at my output peripherals.

But more importantly, I don't pay much attention to useless stats, like that anyway, unless I'm playing DM, because I'm a team player whose objective is defined by the mission, not some arbitrary hud that doesn't have any baring on the goal of the game (Usually CTF).
You're pretty sharp Perr but dude there is nothing wrong with checking those stats. They are NOT the tell all, end all of what the game is about BUT there is a lot more to be gleaned from going over the numbers than if you killed more than you got killed. I mean forget your own stats what about the other's stats! Now tell me there's nothing in those numbers that might affect how you play in game... heheh I'm amazed at your smarts and your memory is pretty leet too, seriously... ?!?!? You never look at the numbers?
"Some of you young men think that war is all glamour and glory, but let me tell you, boys, it is all hell!"
-General William T. Sherman