[Map] Rolex

DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Re: [Map] Rolex

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

my question was do you have a drop box account. unrelated to the question you asked. though i was going to give you the answer you were seeking if you had said yes.

the mod does have the time stamp patch.
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

Sweet.

My answer was no, I do not currently have a drop box account.

Sounds like you want me to get one, though.
S_hift

Post by S_hift »

what is drop box anyway?

btw crow can you set me up that ftp so i can upload a these textures. Also is there a way to see how many hits a file gets with FileZilla or something?

I'm gonna work on some more terrains from the stock source and I've gathered new techniques on making better images.
Image <--Click here to subscribe to S_hift's youtube
Click here for full access to all my tribes downloads
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

DropBox is a cloud based file storage application/website.

My phone came preinstalled with the Drop Box app, which wants to automatically upload every image and video that I take with my phone to the cloud, but I ain't about to contribute to the fappening, so I unchecked that box.

You can use it for any file, though... Not just pics and vids...
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

perrinoia wrote:DropBox is a cloud based file storage application/website.

My phone came preinstalled with the Drop Box app, which wants to automatically upload every image and video that I take with my phone to the cloud, but I ain't about to contribute to the fappening, so I unchecked that box.

You can use it for any file, though... Not just pics and vids...
perr just told us that he has dix pix on his phone. gg.
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

The word you are looking for is, "implied".

And I'd like to point out that I never specified the content of the photos would be dicks, but definitely worthy of a massive number of self pleasurists.
AnniDv6

Post by AnniDv6 »

I didn't test this one actually. I only changed the type and added. I'll try it out on a copy of br and see what's going on.
AnniDv6

Post by AnniDv6 »

Yeah it doesn't spawn players right in BR for some reason, but works fine in base.

It might be this. Not sure what I'm looking for.

Code: Select all

exec(getWord("server/game/ctf objectives", version() < 1.4));	// Backwards compatibility, FTW! -perrinoia 
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

No, the problem is there are no team drop point markers.

Base spawns players at "0 0 300" by default, and I falsely assumed no one would have changed that part of the mod...

To fix it, simply add drop points for each team at "0 0 300", or fix the mod so it spawns players there when there are no drop points.

There is a GroupTrigger at that location, that teleports players to objective spawn points that are not controlled by the enemy.
AnniDv6

Post by AnniDv6 »

Actually it is spawning at that location in BR and then you hit the trigger and it teleports you to under the terrain. Also I tried adding DropPoints group Start and Random groups with drop points inside for each team above the trigger and it instacrashes as soon as you spawn in br and base so it didn't like that.