List of all maps

KILROY

Re: List of all maps

Post by KILROY »

Not sure, I haven't been on all day or night, just got off an over 14 hr. shift and it's almost 5 am now. Gonna hit the sack, but I made the post for a reminder, so we don't forget the maps that it happened to and so we can re-verify them, but if you have any ideas, go for it, anything helps.
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

I thought you were taking a staycation...
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

LOL...it was only for 2 days :nup: but something is better than nothing. It's the end of the year, and with the winter weather, hours like this are expected.
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

My parent's internet went down for a few minutes the other day, and I shook a fist in your general direction for taking the day off...
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

LOL...who was their provider? It would be their fault, due to us not having any issue's in that area with the companies we provide to for the past few days. Most of our issue's were in North Carolina with the 18" of snow they received in one day.
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

Comcast.

I didn't know NC got any snow... Must have been in the mountains, because I haven't heard any of my friends complaining about it on Facebook...

Oh wait... Have you fixed their internet, yet?
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

As for our part, yes, our fiber lines are good to go to the ISP's in that area. Now they have to verify their networks.
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

Sounds like the regular diagnosis of "The problem is between the keyboard and the chair" doesn't apply... Perhaps the problem is outside making snow angels.
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

LOL!!
AnniDv6

Post by AnniDv6 »

Bump. Updated the list of all BR Maps in the Original Post for reference and added the link to the thread to download the maps .zip