[map] Drydock

S_hift

[map] Drydock

Post by S_hift »

So I did a remake of Drydock. I was never able to build the underground part. So I just made the generators unkillable. I feel like this is an ideal move for this type of map anyway. Especially for the destructive pace of Annihilation.

The bunker in the middle and sides are not objectives they are purely decorative just like on the ascend version, in fact there are no objectives just like the original. These are here as constant reminder that there is space inside, you just can't see it.

The Terrain itself is a rather large area. This is because the hills are big rolling foothills. I wanted to maintain the feel of being able to speed cap from side routes but also to sort of mimic the depth of the original map.

The ships are a shoddy replication and are there purely for ornamental purposes. I'm not sure if they serve any strategic purpose, maybe they offer you a platform to attack from while killing enemy defense. I don't know.

Like most of my maps, I did hide easter eggs in them. I would prefer you keep them to yourself if you know what they are but hey I'm not here to tell you how to live your life.

Enjoy :)

Attachments
Drydock.zip
(8.72 KiB) Downloaded 63 times
Image <--Click here to subscribe to S_hift's youtube
Click here for full access to all my tribes downloads
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Re: [map] Drydock

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

this one looks cool. im wondering how big that terrain is though lol.
S_hift

Post by S_hift »

1024x1024 or something like that. its really not that big though. considering the bases are just between one big hill.

You wont see people border jumping on this map :)
Image <--Click here to subscribe to S_hift's youtube
Click here for full access to all my tribes downloads
AnniDv6

Post by AnniDv6 »

Changed the type in .dsc to
$MDESC::Type = "Capture the Flag Ground";

and added to the server.