[Config] Halp!

Groove

Re: [Config] Halp!

Post by Groove »

http://library.theexiled.pwnageservers. ... hp?id=2838 download and unzip!

i updated the milktribes_REPACK1 download to have 12favs now (didn't change the url or name or anything tho)
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

Dude, you are a fucking config ninja...

Since you know how to make plugins, any chance you can make an auto-update plugin that downloads client side files, such as maps?

PS: 12favs is working 210% now!
Attachments
sshot0003.jpg
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

Oh, and I notice there is no weapon hud in this config...
I've never messed with configs, before... Always used the most basic installs I could find, but I wanna learn.

Is there a tutorial on how to create a hud?
I want to make something like Crow's weapon hud, but I want it to use the same feature the inventory uses to display the selected item rotating in the middle of the inventory menu, rather than a predefined still image... I imagine the same code is used to create the rotating player images in the player profile menu...

Edit: I just hosted a mission and noticed there is a weapon hud... Maybe it's not compatible with Annihilation. I guess I'll download Crow's.

PS: It appears that the mouse buttons are not bound in the mission editor... That's OK, I wanna customize the editor, anyway...
PPS: Shutup, S_hift! I'm gonna edit maps with 1.4x regardless of your opinion! LOL
Last edited by perrinoia on Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Groove

Post by Groove »

there's a weaponhud but its fairly limited in its weapon definitions (only base)

it might be disabled or not drawing for some reason though
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

Yeah, I just noticed that when I tried to edit a mission... **see edited post, above**
Groove

Post by Groove »

perrinoia wrote:Since you know how to make plugins, any chance you can make an auto-update plugin that downloads client side files, such as maps?
tbh my plugins are pretty basic, they're mostly just patching color tables in the .exe - my latest bluelines plugin is the first to actually modify code in any meaningful way and i'm kinda nervous about it so i've only given it out to one person

and my changes to the pluginloader were pretty easy - it's actually MORE code to do the whole +P shortcut thingy - i ended up removing stuff to get it to autoload, not adding :P

so yeah im sure it can be done but i'm not that smart :lol:

guys like andrew and nofix would laugh at how basic (and probably wrong) my plugins are ;)
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

gooooooveeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=6422

i started writing a pretty fail one so far, but how do I center print in script gl? i noticed some of the color codes / next line already work, but <jc> is not working. can i replace jc with something else? and do the colors have to be so fruity looking? or can i change this somehow?
Attachments
sglbp.jpg
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

Your blue lines plugin is in Crow's HDv2 config, which is available to the public... LOL
Groove

Post by Groove »

perrinoia wrote:Your blue lines plugin is in Crow's HDv2 config, which is available to the public... LOL
that's an older version

version above 0.38 use a new memory writing func and im a little sketchy about releasing them but they're in the same folder as all my other plugins too if someone wants to poke around and try them
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

Tempting... But I've excluded enough of your software from virus scans for one day... LOL