Downloading Maps - Mission: IMPOSSIBLE

S']['U

Downloading Maps - Mission: IMPOSSIBLE

Post by S']['U »

I've been trying to make an archive of pictures of all the maps in rotation on BR Server for reference purposes.
(See:Subject: List of all maps)
Unfortunately, many of the newer maps were hosted on mediafire and are no longer available for downloading.
S_hift has the right idea now by attaching them to his posts in zipfiles. These download links are much faster, convenient and do not expire over time.
I recommend that everyone does this in the future instead of hosting them on a file-hosting website like mediafire.

With that being said, I still have need of several maps that I have been unable to find viable downloads for.
Can someone make a zipfile of all the current maps in rotation and post them here for me?

I would also be interested in obtaining old maps that were on BR but were removed from rotation.
I would also make pictures of these for reference purposes, as many people (like me) might want to request that an old map be brought back, but don't know it's name.

Thanks.
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Re: Downloading Maps - Mission: IMPOSSIBLE

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

yes i try to tell people this. best hosting system is the forum system. this way it has a longer life span.