[Script/Hud] Hidden Gem Ind

DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

[Script/Hud] Hidden Gem Ind

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

hidden gem of the day is this script. made by emjay. same guy who made the hirez plugin.

http://library.theexiled.pwnageservers. ... hp?id=2884
Attachments
mjind.jpg
Fixious

Re: [Script/Hud] Hidden Gem Ind

Post by Fixious »

Sounds like it comes with happyjump then.
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

I didn't notice a change to gameplay, but it definitely broke ScriptGL, so all of my huds are gone.
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

i played around with it a little last night. it's very distracting. in the end i only used the health / name, and disabled energy / health%.
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

I got scriptGL working again, without breaking this thing... It's pretty fucking sick.

It annoys me that it only works on players though... I wanna know deployable and turret health, too.
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

That dll was my problem too. I wonder why it effected us differently.
S_hift

Post by S_hift »

lol its funny seeing you guys figure stuff out alone. like mice in a maze
Image <--Click here to subscribe to S_hift's youtube
Click here for full access to all my tribes downloads
Groove

Post by Groove »

i know this thread is a bit old but i figured i'd chime in and clear some things up...

seems there's a fair bit of confusion out there regarding plugins/exes/scriptGL

rasadhlp.dll is nofix's plugin loader

there's at least 4 different versions of it out there

1 - by nofix, requires the use of shortcuts with +P stuff to load .dlls in /plugins
2 - modified version (author requested not to be identified) that auto-loads all .dlls in /plugins, no +P stuff
3 - same as #2 but modified by me, not sure if i did it the same way. might identify itself as autopluginloader in console on load, don't remember tbh
4 - same as #3 but modified again by me to add the $pluginloader::<pluginname> = true; variables like #1 did, but #2 and #3 dont. identifies itself as autopluginloader v2 in console on load

there's also multiple .exes that behave differently:

A) 1.40 stock, will load rasadhlp.dll from the root folder of tribes in windows versions 7 and below, scriptGL.dll must be in /plugins and loaded via rasadhlp.dll (pluginloader)
B) 1.40 scriptGL .exe, same as A but modified to also load scriptGL.dll from the root folder of tribes on all versions of windows (i.e. will load scriptGL without the use of rasadhlp.dll). fails to load rasadhlp.dll on win8 and above, same as A
C) 1.41 is based on B so will try to load both rasadhlp.dll and scriptGL.dll from the root, and like A and B will fail to load rasadhlp.dll on windows 8 and above
D) 1.41 windows 8+ pluginfix .exe - loads rasadhlp.dll fromt he root folder of tribes in all versions of windows, scriptGL.dll must be in /plugins and loaded via rasadhlp.dll (pluginloader) like A

so various combinations of rasadhlp.dll and different .exes require different placement of scriptGL.dll and some .exes dont even need rasadhlp.dll to load scriptGL

and you might have plugins in your /plugins folder that weren't loading using the original rasadhlp.dll that will get loaded if you switch to the later 3 versions that load everything automatically
S_hift

Post by S_hift »

Image <--Click here to subscribe to S_hift's youtube
Click here for full access to all my tribes downloads
Erowid
Site Admin

Post by Erowid »

Are those the vengeance player models?